Now that I am back...

Sid

I wanna set some things straight..NumeroYou were saying how migrants benefit the economy?(bare in mind that from day I told you they were taking houses under our feet.. and dont be biased because u are one of them yourself)

I wanna set some things straight..NumeroYou were saying how migrants benefit the economy?(bare in mind that from day I told you they were taking houses under our feet.. and dont be biased because u are one of them yourself)
more people should listen to ash migrants our taking the f*ck*ng piss now, but its cheap work for the powers that be.

more people should listen to ash migrants our taking the f*ck*ng piss now, but its cheap work for the powers that be.
Because the economy profits through businesses hiring migrant skilled workers at a cheaper rate, therefore the government can afford to payout because the economy is benefiting their reputation.Now minorities are getting higher paid jobs and more rights, they need a new batch to take lower paid jobs I.e. those on benefits.Funny how they are all of a sudden talking about capping immigration.

Guest Dope Boy
ashman y did u come back???
Once you go black, you don't go back.remember that gee.
so u went prison and was raped by a balk man??

beg you go spend quality time with your son.
beg you find your dad to spend some quality time with you.
ang tite my dad, being on a higher education/career level compared to your 'British'-born fatherjust a warning though cos your son may be added to the list of killed teenagers if you're not careful.just giving you some advice mate

Sean..... Why?
why are you doing this to yourself?
Doing what to myself?What exactly am I doing? I am chatting on an internet foruml ike everyone else.. statingmy opinions on certain matters again like everyone else..What am I doing to myself?

ang tite my dad, being on a higher education/career level compared to your 'British'-born fatherjust a warning though cos your son may be added to the list of killed teenagers if you're not careful.just giving you some advice mate
yeah you wish you prickjust because there is a gun wave in london, don't go on like you got a surf board and you can ride some waves..

you do know that migrants is not a short term for immigrants right?there is actually a difference between migrants and immigrants.so when you say migrants....but then you talk about capping of immigration. the two aren't really directly related.

yeah you wish you prickjust because there is a gun wave in london, don't go on like you got a surf board and you can ride some waves..
mate i'm safe, cos i walk with GOD not with the GUN

Sometimes Ashman talks sense though.Immigrants are coming to the UK and taking resources that the countrymen should be entitled to first!Its too easy for immigrants to get into this country. Other europeans, mandem from the caribbean, Africans.I'm of African heritage, and think about it this way. I mean I'd be pissed off if white people came to Africa and stole resources from...oh...