Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattthernbsinger

i keep getting baited.

Guest mattthernbsinger

no lie, in the last week 8-10 girls have all spoke to me on nmyspace mentioning vip2 and most got an acocunt apparantly but never posted.i think all zero posters should be told to make a post or get dleted or put the board back to private.

Guest mattthernbsinger

the bait user name. and most of these girls are rewind users and know of vip2 cozof certain guys on here.from when i have the name mattthernbsinger on here ive failed.my own fault tbh.

Guest mattthernbsinger
lies
ur whole life is a lie, calm your hype son.

most of these girls are rewind users and know of vip2 cozof certain guys on here.
Fail, they were forum members alreadyTopic donein before the bad bitch of the day*no holmes just tryna ruin his topic*

Guest mattthernbsinger

i swear people r dumb and missing the point.theres a serious amoutn of lurkers and 0posters that are just nosey.they either need to be dleted or the guests need to sign up , make the boards private again imo.

the bait user name. from when i have the name mattthernbsinger on here ive failed.my own fault tbh.
Same thing i was gna say. Didnt even need to read the topic.

Guest mattthernbsinger

naaa vip2 is fun still.only forum i use.

Guest Mr. BLK
what have you been baited of doing exactly?
baited doing nothing, the username is bait, hes just seeking attention and trying to make it look like he has femalesurnotthatguymatthew

Guest mattthernbsinger
baited doing nothing, the username is bait, hes just seeking attention and trying to make it look like he has femalesurnotthatguymatthew
comeon now tony.i thought u would be the last person to try a ting with me.thought we had an mutual e-life understandment.

Guest Mr. BLK
comeon now tony.i thought u would be the last person to try a ting with me.thought we had an mutual e-life understandment.
:D are you really trying to compare your life to mine?

Guest mattthernbsinger

wat are you going on about! where has all this come from?