best or hardest league in the world?

Guest mattthernbsinger

Guest mattthernbsinger

got this idea for a topic form the ROnaldo thread when certain guys were syaign ROnaldo would become the worlds best player if he went to spain?does this mean the spainsh league is the best in the world?going to spain would be a move up in a players career from english football?

Within certain parts of Europe & the people that decide things like European/World Player of the year, they seem to be of the opinion that the Premiership is slightly inferior.For me Premiership is the best league, but it really should be dropped to 18 clubs tho.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Best league in the world is the Premiership. Used to be Serie A, 8 years back
c/s. Wouldn't say La ligas a step up or a better league then the premiership but i would say that is a different style of football. Most great players have proven themselves in more than 1 league (yes champions league counts!) zidane did it in 3! so did the real ronaldo. Being a premiership legend is different to smashing it in 2 leagues thats why i rate Beckham so highly but am dissaponted in whats happened to Henry so far.