LMAO....ppl from east london

what on earth is that lollooks like some some werewolf lcreature

racist.

racist.
oh well, nevermind

LMAO...hes some tramp that hangs around east london...but everyone seems to know himhes called COLUMBO...(don't know if thats his real name)but hes always drunk...and hes a joka!you probably won't get it if your not from east.those that know. know.

Guest Mr. Estacado

lol, was creasing when i saw the facebook group''OOOOOOOOHA OOOOOOOOOOHA''LIVING LEGEND OF NEWHAM

Guest TimeBomb

oh f*ck lool that guy, hes like some drunk somalian, see him round stratford

lol, was creasing when i saw the facebook group''OOOOOOOOHA OOOOOOOOOOHA''LIVING LEGEND OF NEWHAM
LMAO...i ain't seen him in time...but true say i don't really go forest gate!is that grunt guy still at the bus stop near school...you know the really quiet one who just sits on benches for tiiiiiiiime?!!

Guest TimeBomb

i see him not to long ago tappin on the window of the kebab shop opposite stratford shopping centre.

Guest Mr. Estacado
LMAO...i ain't seen him in time...but true say i don't really go forest gate!is that grunt guy still at the bus stop near school...you know the really quiet one who just sits on benches for tiiiiiiiime?!!
lol there's like 6-10 tramps that are always on upton lane, they all jam on the benches near barclays and sleep in that graveyard next to the abandoned churchyou need to be more specific.also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.

clarissa or danielle hotted yourself tbh
It's Danielle.Clarissa has different Facebook Apps..
yeh clocked clarissa's age doesnt match violets supposed age.blaow large up the columbos dem :D

lol there's like 6-10 tramps that are always on upton lane, they all jam on the benches near barclays and sleep in that graveyard next to the abandoned churchyou need to be more specific.also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.
lol @ that video.i was talking about that black guy who usually sits on the bench near mc.ds and hes quite old.oh and by the way i saw mad jr. the other day...he is the exact same i swear.