LMAO....ppl from east london

violet

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol, was creasing when i saw the facebook group''OOOOOOOOHA OOOOOOOOOOHA''LIVING LEGEND OF NEWHAM
LMAO...i ain't seen him in time...but true say i don't really go forest gate!is that grunt guy still at the bus stop near school...you know the really quiet one who just sits on benches for tiiiiiiiime?!!
lol there's like 6-10 tramps that are always on upton lane, they all jam on the benches near barclays and sleep in that graveyard next to the abandoned churchyou need to be more specific.also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.
lol @ that video.i was talking about that black guy who usually sits on the bench near mc.ds and hes quite old.oh and by the way i saw mad jr. the other day...he is the exact same i swear.
i know who you're talkin about still. he's almost bald and sleeps on the wooden bench...some restuarant around the corner from my house gives him free food.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, was creasing when i saw the facebook group''OOOOOOOOHA OOOOOOOOOOHA''LIVING LEGEND OF NEWHAM
LMAO...i ain't seen him in time...but true say i don't really go forest gate!is that grunt guy still at the bus stop near school...you know the really quiet one who just sits on benches for tiiiiiiiime?!!
lol there's like 6-10 tramps that are always on upton lane, they all jam on the benches near barclays and sleep in that graveyard next to the abandoned churchyou need to be more specific.also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.
lol @ that video.i was talking about that black guy who usually sits on the bench near mc.ds and hes quite old.oh and by the way i saw mad jr. the other day...he is the exact same i swear.
i know who you're talkin about still. he's almost bald and sleeps on the wooden bench...some restuarant around the corner from my house gives him free food.
standard.he's been niced.(besides the whole homeless thing of course!)

Shouting Harrow Jesus people >>>>>>>>>__________ttkk
Thought only I knew of that
You mud, Cedric the Entertainer guy >>>>>and 'RED IS THE DEVIL' woman, not forgetting the undercover young ones that used to jam on the back of the bus then come out with 'Excuse me, did you know that Jesus loves you?'

Columbo lives in some phonebox now outside that pub opposite morrisons in stratford. Mans made that HIS home....I dare any of you's to try a ting n try use his phone. Watch man drop the OOOOH OOOOOh bars
Lol Hes packed up shop thenI used to alwayssssssssssss see him on upton lane jammin.With that other trampYou know the black one with the dreads and alwayssss has a can of beer in his handAnd violet I swear ur talkin bout that white man that makes animal noises.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Columbo lives in some phonebox now outside that pub opposite morrisons in stratford. Mans made that HIS home....I dare any of you's to try a ting n try use his phone. Watch man drop the OOOOH OOOOOh bars
Lol Hes packed up shop thenI used to alwayssssssssssss see him on upton lane jammin.With that other trampYou know the black one with the dreads and alwayssss has a can of beer in his handAnd violet I swear ur talkin bout that white man that makes animal noises.
he's in this video:
also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.

he's in this video:
also LOL @ this fake tramp, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=11162705923I saw him in a suit riding a bike in east ham, damm liar.
I don't have facebook :D

Jambo?or u seen the little mad white guy, on woodgrange, upton lane, crackhead central crossroadshe used to be there 05 times, RAMBO

Guest Dope Boy
I live in East and I've never seen him.
You must be tagged or summinLol @ u livin in stratford and not knowing.
u lot r talkin bout d tramps jammin near dat bus stop opposite the mosque in f.gnaaaah mate i dont spud tramps lolbut u c theres alway dat dreadlock guy jammin wid a bald whiteman near sfc u no dem lot?