10 secs of your time please

J89

Voted for the brer out of pity cos he doesn't stand a chanceViewer, I strive to achieve great things. I constantly work with teachers & students to improve our community (individually, and through my work as a Student Body Officer). I tutor in & outside National Honor Society. I've proven my love for Math and Computers (programming, art, & hardware) through my AMC, Iowa (top 10%, 7 Cat. for USA), & ACT scores; Photo Awards, & Certification in Photography, Electronics, and Linux (pending; SUSE10/NetAdmin). I'm a Certified, Science Fairian (Army's High Award), Athlete, Artist, Eagle Scout, Sterling Scholar (UT 1st/Ru), Leader, & teen who loves life. BVVSI was born at a refugee camp in Malaysia. I'm not "super" smart, but I'm still smart enough to really like Calculus! (haha) I'm an All-State Clarinetist. I'm the Student Body President, which is pretty fun! Public speaking is something I enjoy. I love God & I completely love my family b/c they sort of ROCK at being a family! God is good. He tells us to love our enemies. SO THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST ME IN THIS, sorry, but I LOVE YOU! Haha. Because of sin, because we are self-addicted, living in the wreckage of the fall, our body, our heart, &our affections are prone to love things that kill us.GET ME DARG
[vince macmahon] cause you've got, no chance (der-der der-der der der), no chance in hell[/vince macmahon]