JAE MILLS VIDEO (SAS PREVIEW)

shaian

Jae Millz done fell offUsed to rate him but never improved
thats tru. i used to like him on the battle scene. songs he not the greatest,, he got some nice verses,being on YM isnt going to do too much for him really. wayne dont have a great track record for his label. (he had YM for like 7 years now, since lights out album) and no one really came off that or done anything. its done thru cash money and all they care about is him and baby. hopefully he gets some shine tho

Bring it Back was a BANGERDidn't use it as a stepping stone though I agree about the YM thing Wayne is a one man street if he gains suttin from the lable he will continue signing rappers and eating off them.Was a big battle mc and had a few good mixtapes. Unfortunatley will follow in Cassidy's footsteps and sizzle out.

Jae Millz done fell offUsed to rate him but never improved
thats tru. i used to like him on the battle scene. songs he not the greatest,, he got some nice verses,being on YM isnt going to do too much for him really. wayne dont have a great track record for his label. (he had YM for like 7 years now, since lights out album) and no one really came off that or done anything. its done thru cash money and all they care about is him and baby. hopefully he gets some shine tho
I think after the next Lil Wayne album sales, we can judge Wayne on Young Money, before he hasn't really been in the position to go in on Universal, but the compliation disc is set for this year, after that he'll be expected to put at least one of them out in '09.

Guest PROFIT2
was gna post dis still.JAE'S WACK, LAST MIXTAPE WAS HOT GARBAGE,I SWEAR MAYHEM IS ON SOME BLOODS TING. MAN WAS RED OUT N TING
where have u been... ?
thats sum d*ckhead movementssas dont even spit on this sh*t wat was the point?

bare guys in hip hop jus look tacky and unfashionable dese days innit, like it all moved on without em, i was thinkin this wen watchin that Freeky video, come like any Channel U stuff, i kno its jus mixtape tracks etc but still. any Jae Millz is poop, haven't got to S.A.S. yet