Bad Experiance with Weed

iheartgrime

Yesterday I woke up late for uni. and I mean a good hour and half late, so thought lowe it I won't rush to get thereGot in the shower and ting, got dressed and left for uni at like half 10Got to uni. at 11 o/c and was gonna roll a spliff just to make me chilled for my 3 hour lectureNoticed I had no weed at all - Was pissed, so I phoned around and no one had anythingThought 'wow' no weed today then, asked around some kids having cigarettes - no one blazed high gradeI was gonna give up hope when this odd Asian dude comes up to me and asks if I was after some weed, he called it 'pixie dust'So though hmm, lowe I'll take some, I said to him I didn't know him etc etc wasn't gonna buy weed if it was sh*t so give me a little spliff and I'll pick up later if it's goodTo cut a long story short I had this spliff and I actually felt ill smoking it, thought 'rare this is nasty cheap ass weed'Gave me a little buzz when I sat down in class for the first 10 odd minutes but then my head started bang'n like a proper migraine skank 20 minutes into the lectureFelt proper ruff so had to get out the class to get some fresh air, walked not even 50 yards and knew I had to yack that very secondI musta ran 100m to the toilets whilst trying to hold back throwing upAs soon as I got in the toilets pulled a whitey every whereI've only pulled a whitey twice in my life with weed, once when I first had it and yesterdayMans been in bed since 3 o/c yesterday afternoon till now in complete darkness with no sound or lightFinally got out of bed like 15 minutes ago and my head is still bang'nIt musta been that weed but like weed has never affected me in that way beforeHas it happened to anyone else in here.?You've smoked some next man's weed and it affects you differently.?

Yesterday I woke up late for uni. and I mean a good hour and half late, so thought lowe it I won't rush to get thereGot in the shower and ting, got dressed and left for uni at like half 10Got to uni. at 11 o/c and was gonna roll a spliff just to make me chilled for my 3 hour lectureNoticed I had no weed at all - Was pissed, so I phoned around and no one had anythingThought 'wow' no weed today then, asked around some kids having cigarettes - no one blazed high gradeI was gonna give up hope when this odd Asian dude comes up to me and asks if I was after some weed, he called it 'pixie dust'So though hmm, lowe I'll take some, I said to him I didn't know him etc etc wasn't gonna buy weed if it was sh*t so give me a little spliff and I'll pick up later if it's goodTo cut a long story short I had this spliff and I actually felt ill smoking it, thought 'rare this is nasty cheap ass weed'Gave me a little buzz when I sat down in class for the first 10 odd minutes but then my head started bang'n like a proper migraine skank 20 minutes into the lectureFelt proper ruff so had to get out the class to get some fresh air, walked not even 50 yards and knew I had to yack that very secondI musta ran 100m to the toilets whilst trying to hold back throwing upAs soon as I got in the toilets pulled a whitey every whereI've only pulled a whitey twice in my life with weed, once when I first had it and yesterdayMans been in bed since 3 o/c yesterday afternoon till now in complete darkness with no sound or lightFinally got out of bed like 15 minutes ago and my head is still bang'nIt musta been that weed but like weed has never affected me in that way beforeHas it happened to anyone else in here.?You've smoked some next man's weed and it affects you differently.?
are you saying u took a pre rolled spliff off a complete stranger....if so your a f*ckin idiot, u dont know wtf was in der...and more to the point why would u wanna link off sumone in dis situation??are ur weed linkige levels that llow u find randoms callin sh*t pixie dust (doubt thats even weed)...u probably smoked crack or sumin. smh.

lol @ smoking weed before lecture.
this was where ur day floppedweed = lack of concentration + short term memory loss + lack of motivation = kill off ur lecturei love weed but its f*ckin badyou aint gonna get as much as u cud out of uni if you blaze beleive mejoining a sports club/team, hitting the gym, befriending some geeks >>> finding a couple of stoners and blazing with them

lol @ smoking weed before lecture.
this was where ur day floppedweed = lack of concentration + short term memory loss + lack of motivation = kill off ur lecturei love weed but its f*ckin badyou aint gonna get as much as u cud out of uni if you blaze beleive mejoining a sports club/team, hitting the gym, befriending some geeks >>> finding a couple of stoners and blazing with them
ye tis true...altho wen i was burnin hard in the first term of uni i did smoke a few times before lectures, before i went into uni...its not really the one, bein all deadout in the lecture in the mornin. maybe in the afternoon i wouldnt of felt so tierd but ye generally f*ck bein lean wen ur supposed to be learnin, defeats the purpose.

Tried it when i was 13, choked, never tried it ever again & never will.
wot angel dust?
Weed fam, high grade, took a good pull & well...I looked at it like wtf? and the choking startedIt wasn't even that put me off, I didn't like it anyway but curiosity just got da better of me

Nah you know what, he did actually pull the 'weed' out of a draw bag and before he wrapped itI took the bag of him and smelt it - It seemed and smelt like normal skankSo I innocently thought all was wellAnd true say about the angel dust though that's why I thought he was oddHe kept claiming it was 'pixie dust' and that it was from BristolAnother thing as well is that I offered him a few pulls on the spliff and he declinedWhich made me think, why would he turn down his own supply thus just chipping the spliff Miss K I wasn't desperate per say I sort of ignorantly said I wanted a little smoke before going into the lectureI think I could of waited till after the lecture which would of been just after 2 o/cI guess will-power isn't my strong pointTrue say I learnt my lesson

Guest dynamat

CongratulationsSounds like weed laced with coke....makes most people throw up if its decent coke.And makes your head bang.Allways remember kids. dont take drugs from strangers

Guest djbmc
frm time u got weed off a random old asian dude callin it pixie dust u lost tbh
lol! u must've been f*ck*ng desperate!And yeah one time i was smoking with some mate and one guy passed me a spliff, i took a few big pulls on it, and then had to sit on the floor - started proper rushing, my whole face went tingly and my vision started to go black - almost collapsed! But then just like that it vanished, after about 1 minute and i was left with a little headache!

Tried it when i was 13, choked, never tried it ever again & never will.
wot angel dust?
Weed fam, high grade, took a good pull & well...I looked at it like wtf? and the choking startedIt wasn't even that put me off, I didn't like it anyway but curiosity just got da better of me
if u havent smoked anything before like a fag or even shesha, its gna be harsh first pull. BUT once u got the hang of toking u can enjoy it, but fair play its is your choice to do it or not, jus like drinking, gambling and anything else dats bad for u.
Weed is a friend, it'll never do this to you.EVER.
ye swear this topic title needs to be changed, to "bad experience with PCP, NOT weed"after smoking pcp u shud be glad u didnt go nuts and start taking ur clothes off lol. maybe it was mixed wid weed or sumin and u didnt clock, f*ck knows, but it defo wasnt kosher.