Shannon Matthews' Stepfather Arrested

Goddaz

CraigMATHER1203_228x459.jpgPolice investigating the disappearance of Shannon Matthews have arrested her stepfather Craig Meehan on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children. The 22-year-old, who lives with Shannon's mother Karen, was arrested this morning and is currently being questioned. West Yorkshire Police said the man, who they did not name, was detained after officers examined a number of computers during the search of the nine-year-old. Shannon disappeared on February 19 after going on a swimming trip after school and was eventually discovered less than a mile from her home in Dewsbury Moor, 24 days later. West Yorkshire Police mounted a massive investigation involving hundreds of officers and a team of 60 detectives to try to find the girl, a pupil at Westmoor Junior School. Meehan was arrested at 8am this morning, according to reports. Sources said the indecent images that prompted today's arrest did not involve any of the Matthews children. A West Yorkshire Police spokeswoman said: "During inquiries by the Shannon Matthews investigation team, the contents of a number of computers have been examined. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1770&ct=5

So he got abused by the uncle as a yute and they both tag teamed the little Shannon? Thats deep, but how do they know that?This does nothing for the working class White people up North. There was me saying and agreeing with BBC One Show that comes on at 7 its badmind they gave little Maddie so much time and newspaper pages, when in reality there was some sick and twisted individuals sodomising the yute?Man had bare arguements with people then this. I feel so betrayed

Who saw the program a few weeks back that followed Shannon Matthews fat scumridden whore of a mum around, on CH4 i think it was.The stepdad was a f*ckin plonker. Hope he gets some good years for this. Hope they get the mum on something as well. The problem with England these days is cunts like the Matthews family.

Who saw the program a few weeks back that followed Shannon Matthews fat scumridden whore of a mum around, on CH4 i think it was.The stepdad was a f*ckin plonker. Hope he gets some good years for this. Hope they get the mum on something as well. The problem with England these days is cunts like the Matthews family.
Init.Immigrants >>>>>>>>>>>>> These british families.

Init.Immigrants >>>>>>>>>>>>> These british families.
I f*ckin hate Leeds though and the whole of Yorkshire. This is the sort of sh*t that area breeds. We are better off dropping some f*ck off M.O.A.B (Mother of all bombs) on it and wiping out 80% of England's problems.And the thing is, my tax is going to fund this bitches sexual urges in providing our country with more of her downs looking like kids.

lolHe's got the look.
LMAOthats the exact word that came out my mouth when I seen the pic...Kmt who the f*ck busses a fila tracky in these times anywayIts fair to say every race as its criminal stereotype.
yep i was thinkin he looks like a pedojacket is hard tho still

Social Services need to take the rest of the kids from this sick family.The mum's a slag.6 kids from 5 different men.f*ck off.
7 kids 6 fathers
Potato Potarto
:D Wow....I didnt kno she had that much kids!And I swear shes 32 and the "stepdad" is only 22.