Tami Chynn (White rhianna)

Afroman

eeeaaazy! now relax, Am not talking about music, just the image.. or maybe the stylist just suggested tried it.38867_2.jpg38868_2.jpg38870_2.jpgCan she be the next to blow?. I know she has been out there since _______, but listening to the lead single can she be the next one? potential is there.

Tami Chynn been sexy from day. Tessanne's the better singer but Wayne Marshall is loving life with her. Me and her are gonna have a date in July still. I will make sure to post pics of our liason
when i get home i mite post a pic of me & her from our date last month :D

Tami Chynn been sexy from day. Tessanne's the better singer but Wayne Marshall is loving life with her. Me and her are gonna have a date in July still. I will make sure to post pics of our liason
All poosy fi get gunshut!!! I'm hating, not gonna lie still. Said it before but I missed her when visiting one of my friends at work in Sovereign. f*cked up the rest of my day.But July its orn

All poosy fi get gunshut!!! I'm hating, not gonna lie still. Said it before but I missed her when visiting one of my friends at work in Sovereign. f*cked up the rest of my day.But July its orn
:D