Got your nose!

Baroness.

Got your nose!

Twice I’ve been told by practitioners that they’ve been asked to do a nose amputation, and twice they’ve told me that they refused. Third time’s the charm, as I finally met “Witz Sinariz”, who managed to find a practitioner to go through with it. While he wears an artificial nose in his day to day life, he agreed to “out” himself here. Seeing it, it doesn’t even look real, and is quite difficult for my brain to even parse, but Witz swears that to him it looks completely natural.BME: Why did you want your nose removed?WITZ: I don’t know, ever since I was a kid I imagined it. I don’t know if they have anything to do with it, because it’s the chicken and the egg, you know, but two things stand out. First, I remember watching Sesame Street episodes when I was very young, where Bert and Ernie would take their noses off, and it just really stuck with me, and I wished I could play that game... That, and my uncle always played “got your nose” with me and it was something I really remember fondly.
gotyournose--done.jpg:D:D:D:D Rest of the interview here

LOL at getting your nose cut of just for jokes, understandable if you had some disease.NSFW = Not Suitable For Work
Thank you!Lol guy is messed up. probably just sits in the dark listening to reversed recordings of dieing walrus' whilst stroking his nose
HOW CAN U BE A MOD AND U DNT KNOW WHAT NSFW STANDS FOR.how da f*ck r dem guys gna sneeze n ting. CRAZY sh*t

LOL at getting your nose cut of just for jokes, understandable if you had some disease.NSFW = Not Suitable For Work
Thank you!Lol guy is messed up. probably just sits in the dark listening to reversed recordings of dieing walrus' whilst stroking his nose
HOW CAN U BE A MOD AND U DNT KNOW WHAT NSFW STANDS FOR.how da f*ck r dem guys gna sneeze n ting. CRAZY sh*t
Sneezing is totally induced by having a nose :D:D:D the hairs in the nostrils pick up dust and the likes which causes that reaction.Though I highly doubt this worries him too much, seeing as he had his nose removed.

HOW CAN U BE A MOD AND U DNT KNOW WHAT NSFW STANDS FOR.
Calm down. I've been a mod for like what less than a month and i mod Studio Room you twat, hardly anything unsuitable in there except maybe some HARDware pics

HOW CAN U BE A MOD AND U DNT KNOW WHAT NSFW STANDS FOR.
Calm down. I've been a mod for like what less than a month and i mod Studio Room you twat, hardly anything unsuitable in there except maybe some HARDware pics
3006811114f001fc09cooe3.jpg