Most/Least impressive bodyparts

Mr. Gayle

My best is prob my shoulders, both big and strong. Not blockish looking at all, has good shape, hopefully by the summer I would of lost more body fat and will have some sick delts, I want the seperation proper sickMy least is prob my biceps, they have inproved and are quite strong but they don’t peak enough. My arms are big though and only when they are in use they look quite sick, (all about seeing them explode when doing seated rows) That is prob due to bodyfat, so hopefully will be a lot better when ive cut down more.

back legsleast arms chest

BestLegs - have been on point since I came out the womb, only ever worked on them for athletics training.Back - Ladies always comment first time I get them in the sack SLASH Holiday Season.Shoulders - Come along nicely nice couple of monthsLeastChest - Wasn't defined properly, sorted that out recently, again coming along nicely now. Ladies love it though :D Bi/Tricips - Just a tad bigger and they will be set. Ladies love thme though :D To be honest I'm about a month or two away from where I wanna be.