May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ego spit manim looking to do something called mad sessions podcast down at aim recordscome down with the guys and spit on that
lemme know about thati'll bring my ones to greaze up da setbut boy, looks like mans rollin up there on my jack jonesprobably gonna buck my cousin up there tru hes due to roll up wit blacks and demwhat times your set and how long is it. . .

Lenny Jr: Shout me tomorrow if there's any problems for you gettin there. Mans gotta jack a whip tomrrow and insure it. Probably my bredrins Polo (Picture that!). I will be passing thru Brixton sides since i'm coming from Thornton Heath.I've got a mic, not cordless tho.Face Off said he would reach.Thanks Mad Vybes (for what we spoke about). Also, I don't care if you want to give everyone a chance, I expect to be on the bill for every single rave. We'll talk later. :DSerious note: I'm coming on a nice, friendly vibe tomorrow so don't spoit it. I beg no one on here start a ting with anyone just because someone has said this or that about you (including myself). Respect a mans (Dinky's) business and what he's trying to do here. You feel me?

Lenny Jr: Shout me tomorrow if there's any problems for you gettin there. Mans gotta jack a whip tomrrow and insure it. Probably my bredrins Polo (Picture that!). I will be passing thru Brixton sides since i'm coming from Thornton Heath.
Nice one G

Yeah of course the wrong clientel might come to this but it I very much doubt it will be the be all and end all of the night its about enjoying yourself not about worring about what trouble might happen gonna be collecting names and niumbers on the door sort out a mailing list then after a while the thing can be a membership only thing it is still early days finding my feetyeah the follow on event dj's will probely beUnderground Express Super Sho Summer Showspyrosupa d (not playing funky trust)spookyelijahtechnicks (breaks\dub\grime\minimal)mad vybezjjblacktowerand special pa by red hot entertainment performing junior spesh^that is the likely line up

Guest Mickey Kane
sh*tdo u need ID?
Lol @ Vip2 man asking if you need to pay & need IDJust roll up with your Lady Of Rage hair-do, a hard drive and say you're Durrty. Simpletings