Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dope Boy

oh my didddysssssssssss

Guest Dope Boy

i hav a meeting wid my tutor at 3i hav to attendthis bitches breath staaaaankkksand she sit bare in ur faceshe chats the most wet evameant to last 15 mins but i no it will b like 45i dunno how im gona get tru iti gotta get thru dus i gotta get thru dus i gotta get thru dus i gotta get thru dus i gotta get thru dus- daniel bedinfield

Ok this is what u do. Go 2 a shop and look 4 a brand new chewing gum/fresh breath mint that is just come out. Take it with u and then start hyping about it. "oh my god u NEED 2 try this latest product, its the best thing since silced bread blah blah blah" Then tell yr tutor u HAVE 2 try 1 cos it'll change the way she looks at life in general. Then force it upon her. Simple tingz.

U should be thankful someone is sacrificing there productive time with your life. abaaat her breath stinks.SMH @ some people these days

Just sit far back from her innit. Act like ur legs are cramped in the position and move back.The chewing gum thing is deep loool

U should be thankful someone is sacrificing there productive time with your life. abaaat her breath stinks.SMH @ some people these days
:D:D:D:D

use lovely smelling cream on your hands rite before the chat, and rest ur head in ur hands, which smell all rosey.mite help!I HATE COFFEE/FAG breathe........

turesay, but its her JOB

go in with pack of mints and then eat one infront of her, then offer her one and dont move your hand away until she takes one from the pack.
i like the cut of your jibe.

Guest Dope Boy
aint u the one doin music???

Guest Mr. Estacado

i cant help but read e15s posts in jammers voice

Guest Esquilax
One shall be there in a seckle.

Guest Dope Boy
One shall be there in a seckle.
esquilax after u baited ur emo facei cannot take u serious