Sign in to follow this  
Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Abecrombie and Fitch Savile Row

Guest PROFIT2

My girl drags me shopping yesterday and took me to this shop....its like a f*ck*ng rave!i walked in and it was all dark with bare flashing lights everywhere and dance music blaring i could hardly hear what my girl was sayin.....theres random guys standing round with there tops off which was kinda homo!dont see how anyone could work there....it was bare hot and im pretty sure they spray fragrance in the air con or something.everything was black and the clothes were all lit up..it was just a really weird shop not what i expected for that type of label.....anyway just wonderd if anyone else has been there and if its always like that?

people was standing around are models and mostly from select . . . and they can run off if they got audition . . .clothes is sh*t anyways . . .

Guest PROFIT2
people was standing around are models and mostly from select . . . and they can run off if they got audition . . .clothes is sh*t anyways . . .
yeah? so its always like that?my girl wanted a top not me lol

allow ur girl wearing that . . . thats where u come in and say no . . .ull look like a chav . . .does she hav a pair of ugg's ? ? ?

its like a f*ck*ng rave!
lol, it is as well, I walked out of there with my ears ringing. There's a shirt from there that I wanted, but it's 70pounds, there's no way I'm buying a shirt at that price.oh and the topless models caught me off guard

heard about it being like a rave. I always meant to see it for myself but could never bring myself to do it.I remember going into one in the States and the all the girls working there were f*ck*ng hot.

Guest PROFIT2
allow ur girl wearing that . . . thats where u come in and say no . . .ull look like a chav . . .does she hav a pair of ugg's ? ? ?
lol she dint actually purchase anything....nah man she only rocks blazers still

lol she dint actually purchase anything....nah man she only rocks blazers still
ahhh thank god . . .

its like a f*ck*ng rave!
lol, it is as well, I walked out of there with my ears ringing. There's a shirt from there that I wanted, but it's 70pounds, there's no way I'm buying a shirt at that price.oh and the topless models caught me off guard
:D

THEY SPRAY THEIR AFTERSHAVE AS A f*ckIN AIR FRESHNERPLACE IS WOOFTA CENTRALANY MAN BUYING ANYTHING FROM THERE IS A SHAMBLES.
This guy

its like a f*ck*ng rave!
sorry, I meant shirtless male models

Errr nuff of them sloany whores with their stupid tracksuit bottoms tucked into their uggs and their stragley hair come trapsing in with them bags dangling of their marga arms.That alone put me off the store, their garms are anything for them prices, i'd rather go uniqlo and ralph lauren

uniqlo and ralph lauren is sooo two different brands lol . . .u know u wanted a pair of ugg . . . most girls wanted them and still do . . .big up the girl waering them and die cuz of them . . .

uniqlo and ralph lauren is sooo two different brands lol . . .u know u wanted a pair of ugg . . . most girls wanted them and still do . . .big up the girl waering them and die cuz of them . . .
i know, i mean i just looked on Abercrombie and Fitch's site and what i'm seeing that appeals to me, i can get in either uniqlo (or gap) (the shirts & jeans) or ralph lauren (the polos)that said though these are nice16603_01_f.jpgEDIT: lol couple pairs of uggs have appealed, but i'm not that chick, i only wear trainers

its like a f*ck*ng rave!
sorry, I meant shirtless male models
:D Nearly had me go into there after work. Would have deffo caught me off guard