Peedi Crack Appreciation Thread

Creamy

Anyone remember Ali Vegas, anyway"One for Peedi crackkAnd two for FREEThree for young gunnerz And four for Sige"Young Chris was sick as well, Jay-Z done f*cked over those guys lol"Bang like T-Mac ski mask air it outGotta kill witnesses cause Free beard sticking out"R.I.P R.O.C.

Peedi under Dame was SICK.Once Dame left, who was always the dude who believed in him, he FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL off.Peedi was stupid, could hae gone and f*cked with Juelz but went with Jay and Jay never even rated him, then when he saw things weren't going his way instead of getting at Jay he got at Juelz, like Juelz is the one who told him to stay there, smh...

Peedi under Dame was SICK.Once Dame left, who was always the dude who believed in him, he FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL off.Peedi was stupid, could hae gone and f*cked with Juelz but went with Jay and Jay never even rated him, then when he saw things weren't going his way instead of getting at Jay he got at Juelz, like Juelz is the one who told him to stay there, smh...
pissedwot a shame

I think he's joined the roots. f*cked up long time 2nd verse. outshone black thoughtdont really feel his mixtapes but check out his crime partners tapes with indy 500the roots ft p.crakkjazzy jeff ft p.crakk - brand new funkps where the f*ck is the youtube embed thingy. this is gettin me vex

Peedi's flow is f*ck*ng sickonly first heard of him on the flipside track and he straight killed it"WooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooooooooooooooo"heard a few other things of his over the years. So he hasn't got an album?