Males: Would you tell her the truth?

Gordon Gekko

Two saturdays ago i was at a party and met some 27 year old woman - I thought she was 25 but she looks quiet young anyway - So i end up goin back to hers stayin the night etc & since then weve been speakin every day on the fone/texting and on Monday we met up, went for a drink then stayed at hers.But, she thinks im 19 nearly 20 when fact is im 17 goin on 18, the sex with her is on a next level to what ive had before, swear the sex is sick & shes a nice woman aswell and i know shes into me from the stuff she says/been sayin but now, from some the stuff shes said, im feelin guilty about tellin her a fake age. So, males, would you tell her your real age and just hope she takes it well as its the only lie ive told her?! Would you risk tellin her?Females, would you wanna keep meeting someone if they told you a fake age and are 10 years younger than you? (eventhough you thought they were 8 years younger) Would you trust them or think theyre a d*ckhead?I swear i dont even usually feel guilty bout doin these type of things but im feel bad now for doing it to her, cuz i like her as a person aswell so in a bit of a dillema nowAny helps appreciatedSafe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont bother she knew u was a young'un from the jump, as long as ur legal i dont think she'll care
Would you care though?Cuz thing is, shes got kids yeah & she was married so it seems like she may be lookin for something serious or might just be some fun but if shes lookin for something serious id rather tell her the truth innit& Mr Steele she aint one of them liverpool slags tbh, shes respectable & mature n whatever compared to some of the ones round here lol

dont bother she knew u was a young'un from the jump, as long as ur legal i dont think she'll care
Would you care though?Cuz thing is, shes got kids yeah & she was married so it seems like she may be lookin for something serious or might just be some fun but if shes lookin for something serious id rather tell her the truth innit& Mr Steele she aint one of them liverpool slags tbh, shes respectable & mature n whatever compared to some of the ones round here lol
tbh i wouldnt be dealin with someone that was ur age if i was her age, like everyone has said she's probo lonely enjoy your time together it is what it is. Unless u've caught feelings?

Not that Danielle then lol lol

Not that Danielle then lol lol
:D :D nahh
tbh i wouldnt be dealin with someone that was ur age if i was her age, like everyone has said she's probo lonely enjoy your time together it is what it is. Unless u've caught feelings?
I havent but it seems like she has so thats why im feelin guiltyTbh, i can play it out and continue like i am 20 cuz i do look older & act very mature when needs be like but just incase she finds out cuz i dont wanna look like a dichead for lyin and i wudnt wanna upset her or anythin plus, her mate is my friends mum so if she says anything to her mum about me then im f*cked

But seriously, i dont think the whole thing is that serious to her, but if you feel it could develop into something more then yeah go ahead and tell her! How old are her kids??
Nah i dont but it feels like she does, so im thinkin surely it would be easier to tell her early rather than later when she can get more attatched?!And her kids are 3 & 6

But seriously, i dont think the whole thing is that serious to her, but if you feel it could develop into something more then yeah go ahead and tell her! How old are her kids??
Nah i dont but it feels like she does, so im thinkin surely it would be easier to tell her early rather than later when she can get more attatched?!And her kids are 3 & 6
I really doubt she wants somethin serious with some 7-10 years her junior. She probably jus feels lonely.
If you tell her now she will be pissed and lock it off If you tell her later she will be pissed + be pissed at the fact that you lied for so long and lock it off Either way she will be pissed, dont take it too seriously and have fun with it as long as you both know the deal no harm done! Just make sure she knows the deal ...

well, along with the age gap will always come the mature/imature words...because you lied about your age and your acturly 17.... she might think.... typical young boy..... immature behaviour....alla that.... but if you come clean she may respect you for it.if your going to commit then you need to be honest! if your just guna keep it as a bit of fun, then just enjoy it while it lasts...:D

i would never go for someone that much younger than me but i would wanna know the truth. if your looking for something serious then you should stop lying to her
trust when you tiddies start sagging and men yourr age aint clocking u too tuff, u will consider the option