Sign in to follow this  
Guest28

NNNNNOOO

Not even a scratch, a CRACK you know, what you been doing with the discs
nothing, i was paying it last night it got left in the playstation like always but for some reason the playstation was left on over night might draw for the blockbuster card

Hmmm sounds suspicious..... Someone has been in ur room whilst u slept, broke ur disc and inserted it into your PS3 and left it turned on. Who would do such a thing?

HAVE U GT ANY RELATIVESCOZ ITS A CRACK I RECKON SUM1 SNAPPEDBY ACCIDENT AND PUT IT BKI WUDA PUT IT BK RAGS
:D init

HAVE U GT ANY RELATIVESCOZ ITS A CRACK I RECKON SUM1 SNAPPEDBY ACCIDENT AND PUT IT BKI WUDA PUT IT BK RAGS
i played it before i went to bed impossible for anyone to coming my room while sleeping an play the game

thats what happen to hazr aswell but with his fifa tho but he doesn know how it cracked . . .
They bought their console/games from South london thats why lmao

Guest Mr. Estacado

LOL ps3 did some fire attack on your discyou gonna buy it again? allow losin COD4 doe *strokes his cod4*it was probably rez on the sly

LOL ps3 did some fire attack on your discyou gonna buy it again? allow losin COD4 doe *strokes his cod4*it was probably rez on the sly
i dont know what to do i sure we a have a blockbuster card

u know me too well

check whether sony do a disc replacement service for damaged discs like the one MS does.If not then take your blockbusters card and swap the discs round.

My bredrin did the same thing, to the same game, apparently the console toppled over and when he opened the track it was cracked

truesay i was on cod4 at like 6am am and see you sign onYour pissed though.
best game ive played in time an now this happens i dont know what to do