Sign in to follow this  
shower

FAO: MACBOOK PRO

lol dont move to me for asking this questioncut a long story short my bredrin has a macbook pro licked for sale going for £5bills is it worth me copping it even doe it has a password so you cant put no new programs on it, so im asking is there any other way i can delete this password loosing the programs at a big issue i read somewere about installing the new OS system will do it but is there any other way...fanks in advance

You can format the computer easily if you get a copy of the OS X disc. Not having the admin password is a minor. You can even reset it by going into setup at boot up.

im not tooo sure but 5 bill for a pro is good and what gen is it and specs . . .trust go apple man much better . . . once u get the hang of it . . .

nah the new leopard is only 90 pounds and im not tooo sure u can jus pop the cd in and format it with out askin for the password . . .jus go in mac and say u forgot the password or go on the site cuz the site is handle with there support bit . . .

Guest faze

i got my apple discs from the apple website for £5...just put in a fake date when you bought the lappy.but a macbook pro for 5bill is worth every penny.

indeed . . . 5 bills for a mac . . .once u format it its f*ckin brand new really . . .but i dont think u can install or format sumthing without a password but im sure theres a way around it . . .google is u . . .