Is It Just Me

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Or are these f*ck*ng dance movies getting more and more prominent?You Got Served, Step Up, both of them were f*ck*ng crap.Now Step Up 2 is out and this next one called She Moves It or some bullshit is on the horizon.All these films are poorly acted and badly shot. The only good bit is the dancing, but that novelty wears out quickly.Always the same f*ck*ng plot line aswell.2 rival dance troups go head to head.O0o0o0o0o how very avant garde!Ugh.

Guest Esquilax
curse the bastard that told me step up 2 was good, i'm never speaking to him again.
shame on you for assuming even for one second that step up two would be anything less than a vet of boiled placenta. :D

Jessica Alba in Honey was oscar worthy though
She looked her best in that, now she is skinny and butters
This size zero model thing is going to far. I ain't care about those eight year old bullemic girls who are shook to eat their fish fingers with ketchup an sh*t, but when it ruins Jessica Alba, nah man nah homie doesn't play that

Guest Esquilax
This size zero model thing is going to far. I ain't care about those eight year old bullemic girls who are shook to eat their fish fingers with ketchup an sh*t, but when it ruins Jessica Alba, nah man nah homie doesn't play that
lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I haven't seen any of them (bar "Save The Last Dance", which was fairly entertaining, and also featured a member of ONYX, which was funny), but I doubt they're meant to be "avant garde".

Guest Esquilax
I haven't seen any of them (bar "Save The Last Dance", which was fairly entertaining, and also featured a member of ONYX, which was funny), but I doubt they're meant to be "avant garde".
They could at least try and vary the story lines.2 dance troupsbeefsdance offthe "good" troup winsbuss out the kfc and watermelon.