Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Universally Buff/Tick

Is there such a person, that no matter what EVERYONE will say "yeah they are buff/tick/nice" no matter what creed they are?Surely not ??Halle Berry a few years ago maybe ??, all my mates and work colleages of all colors used 2 say she was.I am merely going on looks alone

beyonce's kinda turned into one, ive never heard anyone say she's not their cuppa

Guest Esquilax

its gonna have to be someone mixedmen generally agree on mixed chicks

beyonce's kinda turned into one, ive never heard anyone say she's not their cuppa
Hmm yeah, even pub man i know rate her

She has to be Black for this to work, cos Black people HATE on women who aren't of directly of a Black descent, yet are seen as beautiful for having black-like features.ie: Jeniffer Lopez.

Tick.Them 1996 words there.
had 2 bring it back
LOL like I didnt just say that word yesterday
So I'm at the bus stop with my mum and them old school rickity buses come by. Now anyone thats seen me knows I'm kinda short for my age so imagine 10 years ago. Them buses never had the West Coast hydraulics these new ones do so it was survival of the fittest. Usually I'd have to buss a little hop but today I thought I was bad and try bop onto the bus. "Clampity-clump-clump-slap" was the sound of my leg, then knee, then hands hitting the deck. Got up swiftly and turned around to see if anyone clocked. Who do I see there? Yes you guessed it, not one but BOTH the "tick beanies". Got upstairs and looked out the window and they were bussing up differently.
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=tick&st=20Rhianna right now

Beyoncé >>>>> J-Lo in life form. I've seen better looking women in Corona Queens than J-LoFACT

Guest Esquilax
had 2 bring it back
So I'm at the bus stop with my mum and them old school rickity buses come by. Now anyone thats seen me knows I'm kinda short for my age so imagine 10 years ago. Them buses never had the West Coast hydraulics these new ones do so it was survival of the fittest. Usually I'd have to buss a little hop but today I thought I was bad and try bop onto the bus. "Clampity-clump-clump-slap" was the sound of my leg, then knee, then hands hitting the deck. Got up swiftly and turned around to see if anyone clocked. Who do I see there? Yes you guessed it, not one but BOTH the "tick beanies". Got upstairs and looked out the window and they were bussing up differently.
i find rihanna unattractive the negatives outweight the positivesnose and forehead just AINT the ones tbh tbh

had 2 bring it back
i find rihanna unattractive the negatives outweight the positivesnose and forehead just AINT the ones tbh tbh
Alicia Keys? Even though she's not a sex symbol, I've never heard anyone say she isnt but never a foam at mouth ting

had 2 bring it back
LOLAt tht story.

Angelina Jolie.

Guest Esquilax

That marks and spencers model?think its marks and spencersevery race, every age, all the samenoice.