TWIN GLOCK 40s

Mr. Martinez

1 "Coming 2 America" Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford 4:23 2 "Rollout (My Business)" Timbaland 4:58 3 "Go 2 Sleep" Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford I-20, Fate Wilson & Three 6 Mafia 5:12 4 "Cry Babies (Oh No)" Swizz Beatz 5:58 5 "She Said" Organized Noise Fate Wilson 4:35 6 "Howhere (Skit)" I-20 & Ludacris 1:13 7 "Area Codes" Jazze Pha Nate Dogg 5:04 8 "Growing Pains" Paul King & Alan Maman Fate Wilson & Keon Bryce 4:51 9 "Greatest Hits (Skit)" Mike Johnson 1:18 10 "Move Bitch" KLC Mystikal & I-20 4:30 11 "Stop Lying (Skit)" Ludacris & I-20 1:38 12 "Saturday (Oooh Oooh)" Organized Noise Sleepy Brown & Tanasia 3:52 13 "Keep It on the Hush" Jazze Pha Jazze Pha 4:48 14 "Word of Mouf (Freestyle)" 4-IZE 2:13 15 "Get the f*ck Back" Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford I-20, Fate Wilson & Shawnna 5:21 16 "Freaky Thangs" Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford Twista & Jagged Edge 5:34 17 "Cold Outside" Jook Chimere 6:05 18 "Block Lockdown" Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford I-20 7:48* 19 "Welcome to Atlanta" (Bonus/Hidden Track) Jermaine Dupri Jermaine Dupri at point 4:25 on #18* That tracklist cannot be f*cked with

TAPING BOMBS TO THE BACK OF RECORD COMPANIESBLOW EM UP IF THEY DON'T WANT METHE NATIONAL GUARDTHEY SCARED OF HUNTIN MEI LOVE BEEFI GOT YOUR HOES DUCKIN MEEEA DRUG THEIFBITCH I TAKE YOUR MARIJUANATHESE SLUGS, THEY KEEP YO ASS AWAY FROM MY CORNERI DROWN NIGAS IN 100 DEGREES SUANASYOU ACT A FOOL IF YOU WANNAIT'S THE LYRICAL PIRAHNASTRAPPED WITH A GRENADE IN A POOL WITH YOUR MOMMAATTACK HER BY THE LEGS WHILE I PULL HER TO THE BOTTOMTWIST NUTTIN UP LIKE A CONDOM BLAH BLAHf*ck YOUR CAR f*ck YOUR HOUSE f*ck YOUR KIDSI'LL sh*t ON YOUUU
Swiftee and Eminem merk this.Eminem used to be a badman white boy wtf happened to him, I swear drugs are the key to success.

(I sh*t on you) I spit on youStart pissin'And do the opposite on youYou weren't listening I said I cop a squat on youAnd start spillin my guts like chicken caught on blueAnd straight sh*t like Notorious Big did that to that bitch on the skit on his last albumPull my pants down !

Guest Esquilax
TAPING BOMBS TO THE BACK OF RECORD COMPANIESBLOW EM UP IF THEY DON'T WANT METHE NATIONAL GUARDTHEY SCARED OF HUNTIN MEI LOVE BEEFI GOT YOUR HOES DUCKIN MEEEA DRUG THEIFBITCH I TAKE YOUR MARIJUANATHESE SLUGS, THEY KEEP YO ASS AWAY FROM MY CORNERI DROWN NIGAS IN 100 DEGREES SUANASYOU ACT A FOOL IF YOU WANNAIT'S THE LYRICAL PIRAHNASTRAPPED WITH A GRENADE IN A POOL WITH YOUR MOMMAATTACK HER BY THE LEGS WHILE I PULL HER TO THE BOTTOMTWIST NUTTIN UP LIKE A CONDOM BLAH BLAHf*ck YOUR CAR f*ck YOUR HOUSE f*ck YOUR KIDSI'LL sh*t ON YOUUU
Swiftee and Eminem merk this.Eminem used to be a badman white boy wtf happened to him, I swear drugs are the key to success.
that song about him going on a drive with his daughter while his wifes body was in the boot >>>>>>>

I love, love that thing you doAnd I, I can't get my eyes, my mind off youI'm infatuatedAnd you're my baby, and you complete meYour number, I'll call, and maybe we can hook up laterAnd keep it gangstertuneage
I AM THE ONE YOU DENIEEDBRUSHED ME OFF EVERYTIME I TRIEDBUT I'M ALRITEI'M ABLE TO SWOLLOW MY PRIDEPUT ALL THE BULLSHIT TO THE SIDEIF YOU'RE READY TO RIDEI'M DOWN FOR A 1 NIGHT STANDBLA BLA