vitamins!!!

zlastboss

btw wots the extract do for you???i dont even kno wt the tea does but iv been drinkin it since i was little aloong with chinky gunpowder tea lolused to not be able to sleep for ages after drinkin the gunpow stuff as a child loll
I love gunpowder tea

Someone answer me please, girls are sposed to be supportive and you're airing me like say I'm tryna draw you and my phone is a cordless one and if I take one more step foward the signal will cut out
lol, i dont know what vitamins are good for height grow, if ur over 16 then the odd are u've stopped growing mate. anyway for all round health cod liver oil, and calcium tabs are good

Someone answer me please, girls are sposed to be supportive and you're airing me like say I'm tryna draw you and my phone is a cordless one and if I take one more step foward the signal will cut out
lol, i dont know what vitamins are good for height grow, if ur over 16 then the odd are u've stopped growing mate. anyway for all round health cod liver oil, and calcium tabs are good
nah hes got til hes 21 to growmy brothers friend was always short, always like 5ft5 then he went to cuba and he grew hes like 6ft now, and he grew when he was like 23u never knoNO ONE ever expected that, i was lookin for stilts im not gna lieif u wanna grow tho, like seriously i recommend goin abroad for a couple yrs get some sun in youi feel this country is stagnating all or our growth

nah hes got til hes 21 to growmy brothers friend was always short, always like 5ft5 then he went to cuba and he grew hes like 6ft now, and he grew when he was like 23u never knoNO ONE ever expected that, i was lookin for stilts im not gna lieif u wanna grow tho, like seriously i recommend goin abroad for a couple yrs get some sun in youi feel this country is stagnating all or our growth
I always daydream, bare scenarios and stuff, and one of them is that like I go on a summer holiday to europe, go bare diff places, exotic, cultured and all of that ! and we go India as well, I come back 6 foot 2 with long flowing hair, I love it.You think Nigeria will work

lol, reminds me of one boy i know. he was quite small went to the states and came back tall and lanky. it was well freaky