Protest weekend

Sid

I am starting a protest in the name of democracy and I will be working very hard in the next few weeks to get people to stand up and be united with me in asking Gordon Brown to call for a general election.Let's face it,we are living under an autocratic government, who tell us what we can and cannot do; what we can and cannot say; how much more we must pay for them to lie back to us on where the money is going and in some cases, they don't want to disclose any information at all.The NHS is failing, the educational system is failing, the economy is failing and it's about time that the Labour party took responsibility for their actions.We cannot just blame the Labour party for this autocratic state, a state where we do not have a say on anything major concerning this country oh no, we have to take responsibility too.For too long now we have been sitting scared, hiding away in fear of standing up and speaking out. We are no longer United because all this government has done is segregate us even further by favoring certain races, religions over others. What should be right for one should be right for all.When are the people of Britain going to stop being slapped in the face and find the courage to stand up and say what they believe in.Not only has Gordon Brown failed to give us a say on the EU, but he hasn't exactly been democratic with his actions.When Tony Blair stepped down, we should have had a say. Who is suffering now? I tell you with my hand on my heart that I am suffering under this government in many ways and I know the peoples of many communities suffer dearly and I can say I have seen this first hand.Gordon Brown likes to say that he 'has seen first hand'. How smug can you be? he has seen first hand yet he is complacent to do anything about making us happy.I suggest that we go to parliament square and we call for a general election. Let Gordon earn his seat by our vote. He has no mandate.I propose Saturday July 19th and Sunday july 20th @parliament square.I welcome all the people of great Britain and this is not a protest for political parties to come along and promote themselves.. this is the people of Britain standing together united; whatever race,religion, age or height.. we will stand tall together and get the election that never took place.Kind RegardsSean AshCompromise

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting a protest in the name of democracy and I will be working very hard in the next few weeks to get people to stand up and be united with me in asking Gordon Brown to call for a general election.Let's face it,we are living under an autocratic government, who tell us what we can and cannot do; what we can and cannot say; how much more we must pay for them to lie back to us on where the money is going and in some cases, they don't want to disclose any information at all.The NHS is failing, the educational system is failing, the economy is failing and it's about time that the Labour party took responsibility for their actions.We cannot just blame the Labour party for this autocratic state, a state where we do not have a say on anything major concerning this country oh no, we have to take responsibility too.For too long now we have been sitting scared, hiding away in fear of standing up and speaking out. We are no longer United because all this government has done is segregate us even further by favoring certain races, religions over others. What should be right for one should be right for all.When are the people of Britain going to stop being slapped in the face and find the courage to stand up and say what they believe in.Not only has Gordon Brown failed to give us a say on the EU, but he hasn't exactly been democratic with his actions.When Tony Blair stepped down, we should have had a say. Who is suffering now? I tell you with my hand on my heart that I am suffering under this government in many ways and I know the peoples of many communities suffer dearly and I can say I have seen this first hand.Gordon Brown likes to say that he 'has seen first hand'. How smug can you be? he has seen first hand yet he is complacent to do anything about making us happy.I suggest that we go to parliament square and we call for a general election. Let Gordon earn his seat by our vote. He has no mandate.I propose Saturday July 19th and Sunday july 20th @parliament square.I welcome all the people of great Britain and this is not a protest for political parties to come along and promote themselves.. this is the people of Britain standing together united; whatever race,religion, age or height.. we will stand tall together and get the election that never took place.Kind RegardsSean AshCompromise
Bap Bap, sounds big, promote it on facebook, I'll be there in an arabic scarf and a megalulz t-shirt with union jack vans.

Is it true you asked to be banned then tried to sign up again 10mins later.

Bap Bap, sounds big, promote it on facebook, I'll be there in an arabic scarf and a megalulz t-shirt with union jack vans.
Bring some beers, should be a nice hot weekend then as well.I am promoting on face bookif intersted in keeping upto date and more info please joinhttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10627385381

Is it true you asked to be banned then tried to sign up again 10mins later.
please pm me if you have a question for me that does not involve the topic title.
Fair enough.

Though I don't agree with alot of your points generally, you are right that there should be a general election.f*ck it, come...I'm on this![JME]Serious[/JME]

I took a sh*t in your yard
:D The simplicity & randomness had me laughinAshman, are you REALLY gonna have a protest though? (I aint gonna go anyway, just wondering)
Yes I am.This government has taken to piss for far too long.It's time someone with a set of balls stood up.Labour have got the point where even the Tories would be better off in power.

:D The simplicity & randomness had me laughinAshman, are you REALLY gonna have a protest though? (I aint gonna go anyway, just wondering)
Yes I am.This government has taken to piss for far too long.It's time someone with a set of balls stood up.Labour have got the point where even the Tories would be better off in power.
:D They wont listen to you mate, if you had some major money then maybe but nahAlso, you'll look even more silly if your protesting on your own

Dunno why this thread ain't got more replies, bare playground revolutionaries always criticising people for indifference, then when somethings being organized it's a total no-show. Hold tight Mick Jagger
its ashman tho innit

Dunno why this thread ain't got more replies, bare playground revolutionaries always criticising people for indifference, then when somethings being organized it's a total no-show. Hold tight Mick Jagger
It's because the government like to hold people down, break up communities and restrict their voices from speaking.Think about it..The tax payer is paying these people to run the country. When the tax payer wants a say in where the money is going, well they don't. When the tax payer wants to know where their hard earned money is going, the government will not disclose.How much more are the people of Britain willing to suffer?I am willing to suffer no more.

:D They wont listen to you mate, if you had some major money then maybe but nahAlso, you'll look even more silly if your protesting on your own
Is that what you think yeah?You stay at home and get bullied.they are more likely to listen to one of their own then a rich individual.. know why? we share the pain, we relate.

It's because the government like to hold people down, break up communities and restrict their voices from speaking.Think about it..The tax payer is paying these people to run the country. When the tax payer wants a say in where the money is going, well they don't. When the tax payer wants to know where their hard earned money is going, the government will not disclose.How much more are the people of Britain willing to suffer?I am willing to suffer no more.
f*ck off, f*ck RIGHT offSuffer?! Swear you bum off the government and too lazy to even look for a jobAbout sufferHow are YOU suffering when you dont have to put up a hard days graft?!

Guest Esquilax
Is that what you think yeah?You stay at home and get bullied.they are more likely to listen to one of their own then a rich indiidual.. know why? we share the pain, we relate.
They won't listen. Why would they?peaceful protest = weakinject some civil unrest and you can make a difference, but thats only necessary when a dictatorship or something of equal abhorrence arises.leave it.

f*ck off, f*ck RIGHT offSuffer?! Swear you bum off the government and too lazy to even look for a jobAbout suffer
If you knew my position that this government has left me to rot in, you would know what suffering is about. Don't even dare callme lazy.. for every person that makes money, there are people that don't.Stop the greed.

Is that what you think yeah?You stay at home and get bullied.they are more likely to listen to one of their own then a rich indiidual.. know why? we share the pain, we relate.
They won't listen. Why would they?peaceful protest = weakinject some civil unrest and you can make a difference, but thats only necessary when a dictatorship or something of equal abhorrence arises.leave it.
Who said anything about civil?I have not even reported this protest to the police or to the government.

Guest Esquilax
f*ck off, f*ck RIGHT offSuffer?! Swear you bum off the government and too lazy to even look for a jobAbout suffer
If you knew my position that this government has left me to rot in, you would know what suffering is about. Don't even dare callme lazy.. for every person that makes money, there are people that don't.Stop the greed.
lol @ being a hippy in '08

f*ck off mate, im sure you have a "bad back" but that aint stoppin you from doing sh*tYou using that as an excuse to bother looking for a job because you got turned down by one place with it, you are lazy - asif a bad back can stop your working in an office sittin on ya ass all day, you obviously are lazy and rather scrounge than do some hard work but youd rather make it look like your misfortunate and fell all hard done byLifes a hustle, you get back what you put in

f*ck*ng hell man wtf if anyone other than Ashman started this you'd see bare c/s an that I swear. Regardless of the dumb sh*t he has said in the past and will say in the future this is something positive but it needs to be promoted
People just do not want to compromise.Fair play, I might not share the same views as everyone else.. but life is a journey and wisdon comes with time.For those attacking me on here.. it doesen't matter.. that'slife.Peoplewillalways want to judge others for their own misfortunes rather then attacking the sourc of the problems.Joel is pissed off with me and is judging me because that's what the government want him to do. He does not know everything about my life so therefore I will not respond to his judgements..God bless him is what I say for one day he will be judged and his maker will remind him of his judgements on others.