Best Grime Send

Trilliam

Skepta - The End for meMade Flirta D redundant, like anyman could do those sounds.Jookie Mundo has titties, ready to blow for ages, up in the aiiiir.My names J I just wanna make MoneyBare man think that life is sweet like honeyI don't scrap star I just pull out the mash and stick it in your tummyYour girlfriends flirting carry on merking'Till you see five shadows, in a vectraBox up each man put the mash to your ribs and damage your vanVan damamge aint got one good flow you tried to hard but NO NO.Sniper E, gay nose piercing, your video looked like an advert for fitness first, shower man down on the R1 bike, KUNG FU STYYLEEEToo many quotables.Taliban who is he why is he hereTinchy put the mash to his left earDon't ask why I'm slewing this chiefCause everybody knows I. Slew. Gap. Teeth.Add yours.oh yeah, Skepta >> Ghetto.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing compares to Bashy slewing Wiley on radio.
defobashy - f*ck wiley is f*cked too
isn't that what he's talking about :D
I dnt think so. The radio ting was a 9 min slew freestyle. Wileys sis got deaded. f*ck wiley was bashy spitting over Nas' Ether beat. I beg sum1 correct me if im wrong.

Nothing compares to Bashy slewing Wiley on radio.
defobashy - f*ck wiley is f*cked too
isn't that what he's talking about :D
no i think hes chatting bout the set where he names all the grime crews and makes a bar about them boring tru his sis :Dhence why he said RADIObut bashy - f*ck wiley is a dub.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
"if its not kano it must be the rebore" Tinchy sendin 4 Ghetts. I was lolin 4 ages @ dat 1.
That one was A LOT.Tinchy won the clash as soon as those words came out of his mouth.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
some man go in the booth and lose itstart spitting like dipset dblock and gunitghetts im feeling ya mixtape coverskepta how did you kill him like thats'wrap
Co-sign.Especially that bar, JESUS CHRIST HE GOT HIM THERE.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Scratchy - Sniper E Dub was f*ck*ng SICK"Urgh he's gay, he's got a tongue ringNo way, that can only mean one thingThat Sniper's on licking bumringAnd cocktipAnd that's no sh*t!"

That Skepta track is overrated. Bare catchy bars but not really cutting mans tbh.Skrapsta got half a bar indirected at him, and people say Skepta murked him? Skrapsta's reply was hot as well... "I'll see you in a rave mate...and I'll smash your f*ck*ng head open, seen?"But tbh. Trim sending for Stormin and Sniper back in the day cannot be topped.