Best Grime Send

Trilliam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that Skepta, Ghetto, JME, Youf, Badness, Wiley set on LoganSkepta vs Ghetto was sick.Ghetts I like your mixtape coverBut I'm not feeling your mixtape brotherThink you made a big mistake brotherYou're not hip hop that's a pisstake brotherHe flowed nice on it.

i like that scorcher bar.goes like"Some man are like 25 up and don't realise times up".so simple, but so effective
watch that bar come round and bite Scorcher in his stars and stripes underwear tho
???????
i mean Scorcher's time is almost up, if not already, and he aint even 25 yetguy went from being one of Grime's fastest rising stars, top 3 selected etc, to most dissapointing

i like that scorcher bar.goes like"Some man are like 25 up and don't realise times up".so simple, but so effective
watch that bar come round and bite Scorcher in his stars and stripes underwear tho
???????
i mean Scorcher's time is almost up, if not already, and he aint even 25 yetguy went from being one of Grime's fastest rising stars, top 3 selected etc, to most dissapointing
its actually laughable but its sad from grime that this is true.scorcher pre-movement>>>>>>>

Guest Mr. Estacado
thread done tbh.was so big they released it on the b side of boogeyman vinyl.
got to this and cba to read the rest. i forgot how f*cked fire hydrant instro istrim bodied storminbut dnt think stormin didnt come back tholmfao ''I SAW YOUR NAN'LMAOalso bashy f*ck wileyf*ckin parshipcrazy t- just an arseholeimo those are some of my favourites, classicsbut this is probably top 3 selectedbeg some one tellme this isnt f*ckED

trim vs ghetto subliminal sends when they were goin back to back on a set was funny"you're a laughing stock smell like you bath in socks never set trends like your barred from shopsno girls no crops your cream of the flop get bored in your chops i will come to block delete your pops completely lostlyrical kosh put a stop to any flapping chops yeh trims tops"could be in the barber shop freshing up your box still get poppedat stormin"but your face is f*cked, your bums been plucked you've dressed up no thats not thuggrass man pissed on your clothes an stuff never been road you mug ate loads of muff flows not rough but life has been"

^ i think it was liar liar pt 2 agonyTrim - the lowdown. every1 mentioned this alreadySharky Major - wiley dubabsolutely destroyed will. "missed a video shoot in la to go shopping with ya girl""he said he's dutty like a babies nappy, he'd probably f*ck a baby in nappy's"all in one vs troopersomeone up all in ones dub. sending for troopers mum