Best Grime Send

Trilliam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm African, but Ears came hard!http://rapidshare.com/files/104901019/Earz...ts_out_exit.mp3Anyway back 2 the planBack to the programmeYour a black man, I'm one tooBut your taking the piss Lightning, If you look at him hard enough he looks blueHe looks like an ape just escaped from the zooThrow him a banana watch him chewJust some eediot boy from the bitsWho do you think that your trying to slew I swear I seen him on the Oxfam advert like £2 a month, eh£2 a monthI need food for food eating everydayI need clothes to feed my familayWhat this batty-boy styley aboutAlways spitting from the side of your mouthYou look like your trying lips man down from the side of your mouthbut styling it outBare other quotables.

I'm African, but Ears came hard!http://rapidshare.com/files/104901019/Earz...ts_out_exit.mp3Anyway back 2 the planBack to the programmeYour a black man, I'm one tooBut your taking the piss Lightning, If you look at him hard enough he looks blueHe looks like an ape just escaped from the zooThrow him a banana watch him chewJust some eediot boy from the bitsWho do you think that your trying to slew I swear I seen him on the Oxfam advert like £2 a month, eh£2 a monthI need food for food eating everydayI need clothes to feed my familayWhat this batty-boy styley aboutAlways spitting from the side of your mouthYou look like your trying lips man down from the side of your mouthbut styling it outBare other quotables.
Yeah this was hard as well

Yeah this was hard as well
Boi Lightnin got ended still.

How can i forget Bearman DESTROYING D Double and Footsie.Oh gosh.
lol all i remember bear man saying was"I'm 6ft 1, about 18 stone,Footsie I'll break your bones, calmCheck out the twitching on my right armDo you want it on your bottom lip like balm?"
lmfao @"footsie you know that your my bitchsuck on my testicles your like which"

• 6 years later...