Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

Best Grime Send

Nothing compares to Bashy slewing Wiley on radio.
SMH @ me being so late and only hearing this for the first time yesterdayBashy killed himLOL @ Wiley struggling to admit Bashy killed him

I'm African, but Ears came hard!http://rapidshare.com/files/104901019/Earz...ts_out_exit.mp3Anyway back 2 the planBack to the programmeYour a black man, I'm one tooBut your taking the piss Lightning, If you look at him hard enough he looks blueHe looks like an ape just escaped from the zooThrow him a banana watch him chewJust some eediot boy from the bitsWho do you think that your trying to slew I swear I seen him on the Oxfam advert like £2 a month, eh£2 a monthI need food for food eating everydayI need clothes to feed my familayWhat this batty-boy styley aboutAlways spitting from the side of your mouthYou look like your trying lips man down from the side of your mouthbut styling it outBare other quotables.

I'm African, but Ears came hard!http://rapidshare.com/files/104901019/Earz...ts_out_exit.mp3Anyway back 2 the planBack to the programmeYour a black man, I'm one tooBut your taking the piss Lightning, If you look at him hard enough he looks blueHe looks like an ape just escaped from the zooThrow him a banana watch him chewJust some eediot boy from the bitsWho do you think that your trying to slew I swear I seen him on the Oxfam advert like £2 a month, eh£2 a monthI need food for food eating everydayI need clothes to feed my familayWhat this batty-boy styley aboutAlways spitting from the side of your mouthYou look like your trying lips man down from the side of your mouthbut styling it outBare other quotables.
Yeah this was hard as well

Yeah this was hard as well
Boi Lightnin got ended still.

Never actually seen the lightning diss but boyhjdsfThats is all
lol @ lights career after that the diss dropped.

Never actually seen the lightning diss but boyhjdsfThats is all
lol @ lights career after that the diss dropped.
Thought he was air from day (lightning)Earz is in my top 10 no qualms (last but still)

Had to post againrjngkjredtfdgkHAHA'You will just get a carriebean kool'Lolf*ck*ng jamaican c*nt
you got the bar wrong still :D @ f*ck*ng jamaican c*nt

Dunno if it's already been posted by Marcus Narsty's dub back in the day was ALOT the one where he spoke all the way through it and merked off most of the grime scene and deaded D Double!

How can i forget Bearman DESTROYING D Double and Footsie.Oh gosh.
lol all i remember bear man saying was"I'm 6ft 1, about 18 stone,Footsie I'll break your bones, calmCheck out the twitching on my right armDo you want it on your bottom lip like balm?"
lmfao @"footsie you know that your my bitchsuck on my testicles your like which"

trim didnt send for fuda whoever said that before...it was the concept of the tune hence the name of the tune being "LIAR LIAR part 2"

/

Trap god

Why do you not so music anymore? You were good

Release sutten fresh g, drop a quick freestyle for the roads