Live Premier League Weekend Disscussion

Admin.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been Portsmouths cup ever since Chelsea got knocked out.Hopefully Campbell gets injured a week before the final.
I swear you said man should let go of player grudges...
When?Sol is the only exception.
Recently, can't remember who tho...

This has been Portsmouths cup ever since Chelsea got knocked out.Hopefully Campbell gets injured a week before the final.
I swear you said man should let go of player grudges...
When?Sol is the only exception.
Recently, can't remember who tho...
I was shocked to see a West Ham fan still holding a grudge on Barnes. Never said you should let go.Campbell on the other hand........

Man utd boro game. Great game. Defense was a shambles today, two easy goals, just out done by a long ball and flick on, then brown gettin shrugged off in the air lead to the other goal. Yea giggs was damn sh*t, hardly completed a pass and did nething significent. Park was good when he came on, kinda surprising his last two perfomances. Still made good inroads attacking tho, mostly with rooney and ronaldo. Need rio back tho, him and vidic out will cause problems, need one of them back for the run in quick.Boro are a bit of a bogey team tho, and i knew when i seen the weather wit the strong wind and snow it was gonna be hard for man united, ive seen nuff mistakes from man utd in bad weather. f*ck it raining in a game.Still got the title tho if rio and vidic can get back quick, 4 points in front with the goal difference. But the defence will be shakey with out them to and anything could happen.Just hope ronnie and rooney can keep playing well.