Arsenal Fans

King Poetic

Do you think he will start on Tuesaday?As a Liverpool fan, I hope he does not.He has got some important goals for you this season and has good physical presence.
:D
Didnt he end spurs.
If 'ending' means scoring an own goal for us, then yes. He ended us by knocking out Arsenal and letting us win a cup.

Do you think he will start on Tuesaday?As a Liverpool fan, I hope he does not.He has got some important goals for you this season and has good physical presence.
Didnt he end spurs.
If 'ending' means scoring an own goal for us, then yes. He ended us by knocking out Arsenal and letting us win a cup.
Im thinking of the one where he towerd above your defense and scored a bullet header. Lol @ the milk cup.

Didnt he end spurs.
Im thinking of the one where he towerd above your defense and scored a bullet header. Lol @ the milk cup.
And another no nothing fashion fan/fake fan attempts to have a dig at WINNING A TROPHYLMFAOIt's getting very very stupid now.

The team doesn't like him.
Thats what I think. There were 6 players in the box(including bendtner and walcott). The only player who rushed to get the ball was Flamini, he strolled back to our half with the ball under his arm. Man like Gilberto and Toure were jogging at walking pace. And Gallas was walking back behind everyone, looking at the floor.
If it was another player, it woulda been different

the irony is sickfrom day hes the guy that burried tottenham and you laugh at himshakes head

Nicklas Bendtner ran diagonally for 12 yards and jumped well above Crouch and equalised with a header from four yards.Then Bendtner ran off towards the corner flag. He didn't expect anyone to jump on his back. He didn't expect anybody to hug him or kiss him. He didn't turn round to welcome the embraces of his delighted teammates.By contrast, when Adebayor scored with a header on Wednesday night, the whole team jumped on him and had a laugh.Bendtner had just scored the goal that put Arsenal back in the game, and set up an exciting last 20 minutes. He headed the ball into the net and eight teammates turned their backs and walked back to the halfway line. As an afterthought, Theo Walcott trotted over and slapped Bendtner's hand. Theo is a nice guy who realised how bad this must have looked, and felt sorry for Nik.The body language following that goal tells us more than words ever will. It looks as if they all detest bighead Bendtner.