Carlie.s's Birthday....

Carlie.S

No offence i would go ...But ive always cussed pll that go in there for there 18th and that like over the mic 'happy 18th' im like y would u be in here , though that was scene! lol...Nah seroius i might pop down tho ....Depends whos gonna be down there! biggrin.gif

AMADEUSU could go RomfordLondonCroydonOr you could rent a little football club hall and have a really good (eh hem - yeah right - sh*t is what i meant to say) party there with a mobile dj and some cushty flashing lights and police style beacons..... put on some food and watch no-body dance and everybody eat the food!HA HA biggrin.gif

AMADEUSU could go RomfordLondon - but since u work there would u really wanna spend your night there as well??CroydonOr you could rent a little football club hall and have a really good (eh hem - yeah right - sh*t is what i meant to say) party there with a mobile dj and some cushty flashing lights and police style beacons..... put on some food and watch no-body dance and everybody eat the food!HA HA  biggrin.gif
He hee glad someone else is on my level... Thats exaclty what im was thinking....i might try croyden.... :D AMADEUS used to be my second home sooo nah i dont think il go there :wink:

No offence i would go ...But ive always cussed pll that go in there for there 18th and that like over the mic 'happy 18th' im like y would u be in here , though that was scene! lol...Nah seroius i might pop down tho ....Depends whos gonna be down there!  biggrin.gif
lol well its dblazes bash the 1st... so big line up... pop down and then go on sumwhere else innit :D

I was contemplating a career change - u just gave me a push in the right direction - I'd be a millionaire! WOHOO
it was me who pushed ya so i want 1/2 of the millions
PRRRRRRRRRRRRICK! BEEEEE-HAVE MATE!Nah - might buy u a new set o' decks but RECKON you're gettin 1/2 me millions - :shock: ha ha yeah right

no deal...... i wont be doing business with you again
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA biggrin.gif