hey people if there was no such thing as MAKEUP

Guest mattthernbsinger

i only started wearing make up last year....so i think i could live without it.certain girls would be pissed tholugh...esp. those cake faces (altho this would be better for every1 else)and all the celebs would be pissed as well...because they would just look like average peeps on road without all the face paint.but tbh...i think boys would be pissed the most...some girls they thought were a 9 might slip to a 7...some celebs that they thought 'personified beauty', they might see differently.because at the end of the day...most girls wear make up to look better for boys anyway (although i'm sure they'll say its for themselves)

Guest M12 Part 2

lol this topic reminds me of 1 chick at uni that people call "face off" cos apparently in lectures she looks completely dead. like say she rolled out of bed and just went out. but when it comes to raving at night she looks BUFF. ive never seen her in her morning state but certain guys reactions have been enough to show me its not pretty.tbh though. makeup is 1 of dem tings u just gotta allow. if makeups bannable they need to ban bras so we can see whose titties hold their shape. we need to ban dem jeans that hold ur back off in place. clothes that make u look slimmer etc etc.its all about making the most of what u have, if some people feel they need more powder to do it than others. fair play to them. its up to us mandem to see through it.

Guest Mr. Estacado

yh would be nice, make up can work wonders for chicks its quite disturbing when you buss in a girls face and den she has to cleanse it off and da make up comes off and den yr wonderin if its yr link or booker t