Happy People

Grafter

bang bangang tite all the haters still.them rare breed of hate there.504_nigeria_flag.JPG
inithattin cuz they aint happyEL Kapitan on the other hand.... is a very happy chappyBANG BANG NIGERIA GANG
lol @ being happy when ur suffering as a country, it only confirms the fakeness, they claim to be happy when in fact they are only happy that one day they will walk across the desert,swim the oceans and the seas and somehow one day LEAVE nigeria.
i take it your black, probably carribean.ang tite nigeria being the second most powerful black nation in the world after south africa.IT'S ALOT, IT'S ALOT.***shocks out to some 2face with a bottle of "that guy" cold supermalt***

bang bangang tite all the haters still.them rare breed of hate there.504_nigeria_flag.JPG
inithattin cuz they aint happyEL Kapitan on the other hand.... is a very happy chappyBANG BANG NIGERIA GANG
lol @ being happy when ur suffering as a country, it only confirms the fakeness, they claim to be happy when in fact they are only happy that one day they will walk across the desert,swim the oceans and the seas and somehow one day LEAVE nigeria.
i take it your black, probably carribean.ang tite nigeria being the second most powerful black nation in the world after south africa.IT'S ALOT, IT'S ALOT.***shocks out to some 2face with a bottle of "that guy" cold supermalt***
WHY PROBABLY? ur wrong-ish still. 2nd most powerful by name but llight years from reality, and SA's power wasnt built by black people. pissed

WHY PROBABLY? ur wrong-ish still. 2nd most powerful by name but llight years from reality, and SA's power wasnt built by black people. pissed
okay fam, whats your country saying???

*jumps out from hiding behind tree*not the time to be asking me questions young man. but this shoudl make u feel at homeParking_02_large.jpg

*jumps out from hiding behind tree*not the time to be asking me questions young man. but this shoudl make u feel at homeParking_02_large.jpg
dem ones.go back into hiding fam