Thun's Documentary Thread

Thun

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For those of you who are pro war you should watch this as it gives an insight into how the people of that country feel about being invaded and there is footage of the forces taking over with there police state rules

muted that soldiers mouth nicely @ 4:12....

this is deep. Dunno how I will react if I was in there shoes to be honest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Whats it about? Explain briefly

Need suttin to watch atm

New Jersey Pastor Clenard Childress of BlackGenocide.org discusses how The Negro Project was the foundation of today's industrialized abortion industry and how its pioneer, Margaret Sanger, who is still lauded by liberals as a human rights crusader, deliberately set out to sterilize blacks and encourage abortion of black babies in pursuit of a eugenicist drive to create a racially superior master race, a goal she shared with her close friend Adolf Hitler, and one that continues to reverberate through the generations as over 1,700 black babies are killed in the United States every day.

Sanger's legacy lingers on in the modern era now that the African-American birth rate has dipped below the replacement rate thanks to industrialized abortion. Childress labels this process "genocide" and points out that Sanger's program has been successful - around 52 per cent of all African-American pregnancies now end in abortion.

SHOCKING

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Awesome Kong

What it says in this video is true though. The nose of a plane is made out of either aluminium, titanium or composites so wouldn't cause such damage to that inner wall of the penagon.

With regards to the max speed, the aircraft probably is capable of that speed............@ 30,000ft where the air is thin so less friction and with help from the jet stream.

The cockpit of a cessna & even a small turboprop vary a lot so a 767 or 757 from a cessa would be baffling.

I never saw any landing gear or parts of the tail when the news cameras were videoing the aftermath of that hit, which is odd because I would have thought there would be big bit lying on the ground. The engine nacelles I could understand why they would not be there tbh if the wings were full of fuel.

The explosion looks like a bomb, no plane pieces what so ever, even in those slow framed cameras should have shown some.

If it was something flying then it could have been a tomahawk missile. or a bunker buster gps/lazer guided bomb from an aircraft.

What did they do to the people who were "meant" to be in the plane??? f*cked!!!

We really do live in a messed up world.

• Upvote 4