My teacher is on msn right now....

Michael Scofield

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F.O.S
LOL what the f*ck what proof? This sh*t went down (yesterday now) and I was on here so asked for some advice, I wasnt begging for E-ratings.Im surprised people think Im lying. Dont take me for Adidas.
ATMADIDAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UAT LEAST HE PUT HIS d*ck IN HER p*ssy EVEN IF HE DID FAINT WEREAS U SPOKE TO HER ON MSN N SHE BLOCKED U AFTER U TRIED WANK ON CAM TO HERSIT DOWN

LOL what the f*ck what proof? This sh*t went down (yesterday now) and I was on here so asked for some advice, I wasnt begging for E-ratings.Im surprised people think Im lying. Dont take me for Adidas.
They don't think you're lying, this place is a cockfest remember, a screenshot of a convo with a woman is enough to make ppl fall of their seats.

next time you start a similar thread just remember:PICS/VIDS/SCREENSHOTS OR IT DID NOT f*ck*ng HAPPENtitsgtfo2.jpg

ATMADIDAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UAT LEAST HE PUT HIS d*ck IN HER p*ssy EVEN IF HE DID FAINT WEREAS U SPOKE TO HER ON MSN N SHE BLOCKED U AFTER U TRIED WANK ON CAM TO HERSIT DOWN
Who are you though?

Who are you though?
RGB/BANE

My teacher is on msn talking to me about coursework assignments. Shes a serious MILF. I changed my display pic to a pic of my body and she wrote to me "nice pic". Now shes probably saying it in a light hearted jokey way HOWEVER, shes quite flirty with me in class now and Im thinking maybe this is an opportunity to get freaky with her on msn LOL.btw shes divorced. Has no kids I dont think.
Tbh this doesn't look like you were seeking advice. You stated she was a MILF. Then adding how she was some what flirting with you online and in class. Shot yourself in the foot.

No haven't spoke to her. I told my boy what happened (1 them things, just had to let him know the deal and how I was gonna be doing things after break lol).
FAIL all the way through to be honest... U came and caused discussion of a certain nature and failed to deliver..Even a bloody screenshot of said discusion... Matter of fact.. Enoughs enough... Or are you going to apologise and say u was talkin 2 ur boy, got excited, thought it would be fun to try a ting?If your account is valid and in use after 3am then I'm a d*ckhead TBH...
LMAO......im not gonna lie that statement was big, u dun know mans heart skipped a beat when he read that!!

Guest Swiftie
1) Im not getting ghosted. I contribute something like 40% of the best material on here.2) Im not putting up pics of my teacher because I dont have them and even if I did I wouldnt post them cos Im not the type that likes to get baited and have my business exposed like Serious.
straightleft no room for any misunderstandings
What misunderstandings? Certain man think they're indispensable.. :D WHO IS HE? & WHY'S HE HERE?Time to fetch a Kit Kat my yut.. Public apology is needed.So get skippin to the SUPPORT forum coz that may be the only place you can post..