***1000 posts***

Michael Scofield

Guest Esquilax
Your apache?Then whos that Rambo guy?
jack_you.
rambo is mattallthat not jack_youunless im having a bad case of the n00bs and should stfu right now
stfu n00b
Aye.FAM.I will f*ck you the f*ck UP you no caz.Bassin shots to ure JAW flam. Nuffin innit.lol at this 14 year old. go to bed n00b b4 u get pwnt.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
jack_you.
rambo is mattallthat not jack_youunless im having a bad case of the n00bs and should stfu right now
stfu n00b
Aye.FAM.I will f*ck you the f*ck UP you no caz.Bassin shots to ure JAW flam. Nuffin innit.lol at this 14 year old. go to bed n00b b4 u get pwnt.
posting inside the qoute =phaiiiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeeeeee

not reallybut whatever innit
Holla when you hit 750 posts7507.........5................07...57.5
failu try to hardsitting infront of the microwave with yur d*ck out imaging wat yur future wifys gonna look likehoppin shes gonna be a 9yur 9 my 6.5dn't hate me, i can't help wat it is

Guest Esquilax
jack_you.
stfu n00b
funnypicturesangrybbqhagc3.jpg

failu try to hardsitting infront of the microwave with yur d*ck out imaging wat yur future wifys gonna look likehoppin shes gonna be a 9yur 9 my 6.5dn't hate me, i can't help wat it is
:D

:D AFTER YOU POST IN MY HIGH STANDARDS THREAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS THEN CONTINUE TO RATE YOUR WIFE A 7.5LAH-AWL

jack_you.
stfu n00b
funnypicturesangrybbqhagc3.jpg
tht made me lolulate

:D AFTER YOU POST IN MY HIGH STANDARDS THREAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS THEN CONTINUE TO RATE YOUR WIFE A 7.5LAH-AWL
bruvu didn't even finnish year 11want sumthin to laugh at... find a mirror and go to town on the joke that is yur life

I didnt finish year 11? :D Well big up me for somehow getting into college and now doing A-levels :DMy life>>>Your life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your girls below average face
yeah yeah u didn't get to yr 11
:D You must have me confused with someone else. Its clear to see by the oh so wonderful language I use on here that I'm better educated than the majority of users (no disrespect, just truth). Im going to university. Dont be pissed cos you're working in your Dad's chippie for the rest of your life.And dont chuck it when your girl looks like Crash Bandicoot.Safe.