Official ViP2 Book Club

Action Dan

I have THE book for you:Danny Wallace: The Yes Man."'I, Danny Wallace, being of sound mind and body, do hereby write this manifesto for my life. I swear I will be more open to opportunity. I swear I will live my life taking every available chance. I will say Yes to every favour, request, suggestion and invitation. I Will Swear To Say Yes Where Once I Would Say No.' Danny Wallace had been staying in. Far too much. Having been dumped by his girlfriend, he really wasn't doing the young, free and single thing very well. Instead he was avoiding people. Texting them Instead of calling them. Calling them Instead of meeting them. That is until that one fateful date when a mystery man on a late-night bus told him to 'Say Yes more'. These three simple words changed Danny's life forever. Yes Man is the story of what happened when Danny decided to say Yes to everything, in order to make his life more interesting. And boy, did it get more interesting. " (taken from amazon)

I have THE book for you:Danny Wallace: The Yes Man."'I, Danny Wallace, being of sound mind and body, do hereby write this manifesto for my life. I swear I will be more open to opportunity. I swear I will live my life taking every available chance. I will say Yes to every favour, request, suggestion and invitation. I Will Swear To Say Yes Where Once I Would Say No.' Danny Wallace had been staying in. Far too much. Having been dumped by his girlfriend, he really wasn't doing the young, free and single thing very well. Instead he was avoiding people. Texting them Instead of calling them. Calling them Instead of meeting them. That is until that one fateful date when a mystery man on a late-night bus told him to 'Say Yes more'. These three simple words changed Danny's life forever. Yes Man is the story of what happened when Danny decided to say Yes to everything, in order to make his life more interesting. And boy, did it get more interesting. " (taken from amazon)
I thought about buying this still...*reads reviews*

Been reading a lot of crime books lately. Most recent being 'The Jigsaw Man by Paul Britton''The autobiography of Paul Britton, one of the foremost offender profilers in the world. What he searches for at the scene of a crime are not fingerprints, fibres or blood stains, he looks for the "mind trace" left behind by those responsible, the psychological characteristics that can help the police to identify and understand the nature of the perpetrator. Over the past dozen years, Britton has assisted the police in over 100 cases involving murder, rape, arson, extortion and kidnapping. Among them were the murder of Jamie Bulger on a lonely railway line in Liverpool, the abduction of baby Abbie Humphries, the brutal slaying of Rachel Nickell on Wimbledon Common and the notorious "House of Horror" in Gloucester. He has helped to solve some of Britain's most baffling cases, and has also advised the FBI and the Russian Ministry of the Interior.'I recommend tbh. Was a VERY good read. (Oh, but I guess if you're looking for inspirational....)

Went and copped 'Yes Man', looks good.Also got a book called 'The Deep'. 30 true stories about diving adventures and undersea exploration, Peter Benchley features too (author of Jaws), also talks about the the Kursk Submarine and the operation to save the submariners. I'm fascinated by the sea/ocean, so it looks good to me.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman- It will change your outlook on the world and how the west is constantly f*ck*ng up the third world for it's gain. It will show you how f*cked up organisations like the IMF and UN really are and how their cloak of helping the third world is actually to economically destroy themLive on death row- book about mumia a black panther thats suffering one of the worsts injustices while on death row. His writing is captivating poetic and flipping mind twisting.The mack within- great book about getting game on not only women but life situations. If you are in playing mental chess and winning with the opposite sex this book is for youAfrican Holistic Health- teaches hhow eating the right foods can protect you from a lot of diseases and how eating right can save you .

Some good sounding books mentioned in the topic Reading: "Fight Club" - Chuck PalahniukHaven't seen the film, so far the books alright.Best one i've read was some philosophical oneCan i have some recommendations for a next one please? I like that 'dark' morbid if you must, type o sh*t.l thnxxx

Some good sounding books mentioned in the topic Reading: "Fight Club" - Chuck PalahniukHaven't seen the film, so far the books alright.Best one i've read was some philosophical oneCan i have some recommendations for a next one please? I like that 'dark' morbid if you must, type o sh*t.l thnxxx
ANY Nietzsche books.