Official ViP2 Book Club

Action Dan

• 11 months later...

Didn't make it far into this book. The beginning chapters about the siblings growing up is mind numbingly boring. Will try again but not for a little while. Was expecting good things from it as I heard it was good and I love A Time To Kill.

I've never felt the Paulo Coelho hype. His books are tedious. Maybe it's a translation problem, but for me he's hugely overrated if millions of people worldwide are falling over in reverence for this fluff

If you liked Outliers I recommend The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, on top of Gladwell's other books ofc, all very interesting and readable

This arrived a week or so ago

2kpsgy.jpg

PG Wodehouse >>>>

I've never felt the Paulo Coelho hype. His books are tedious. Maybe it's a translation problem, but for me he's hugely overrated if millions of people worldwide are falling over in reverence for this fluff

If you liked Outliers I recommend The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, on top of Gladwell's other books ofc, all very interesting and readable

This arrived a week or so ago

2kpsgy.jpg

PG Wodehouse >>>>

omg ur heavy ive read all the adrian mole book apart from the last release genuis tbh lol, recently ive started reading again its refreshing, Currently reading the estatic by victor la valle

51S3FAH3XQL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

imo he writes a bit like chuck palahniuk its aight so far not what i thought was gonna be like tho

these are my target for the next few months or so.... top 3 are mostly bedtime reading, jst full of random questions, i like knowing random sh*t so its a good read.... re-reading 'catcher in the rye' in memory of salinger, holden reminds me of me sometimes, anxious, crazy, i like chewing the fat alot like he does, and i wish i had a sister like his tbh...

IMG00719-20100210-0313.jpg

havent started The Black Swan or Peace yet... got them both for free, i stole it from borders when they were closing down, ssssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone!