Official ViP2 Book Club

Action Dan

Ye read that perks of being a wallflower found it much more readable than catcher,

currently going thru The Idiot seems pretty sick

read waiting for Godot yesterday didnt think much of it, thanks to lost tho i think everything is about purgatory ffs

need to read this and rozencratz and gildernstern are dead

sporadically reading some dave barry and robert benchely tings

Ye read that perks of being a wallflower found it much more readable than catcher,

currently going thru The Idiot seems pretty sick

read waiting for Godot yesterday didnt think much of it, thanks to lost tho i think everything is about purgatory ffs

Yeah it was, I've read it again and again, could never tire of it.

Anybody read any Jay McInerney? Story of my life is probably his best one. A lot of eighties, drug taking, american yuppies. Same sort of vein as Easton Ellis.

african presence in early europe - its a series of papers edited by ivan van sertima

good if ur in to anthropology and history n stuff (ang tite the grimaldi mandem, neanderthal get kill off killy)

anything by Cheik Diop and Noble Drew Ali in terms of net resources

George Jonas vengance i a total book work read aholic and had this but for a long time...

it the auto biog of a Isreali assassin called up by the isreali government to assassinate palistinian terrorists who killed 11 isreali athletes at the 76 munich games terrorists i do not like to describe them as due to the fact of what was sanctioned by the Isreali government was legalised terrorism and books that are very biased get my back up for example throughout the book the athletes are always described as murdered but the palestinian victms are killed -you dont really get a clear view of the importance around the history of the enemies or political side the major issues seem skirted over with little dialogue whilst the tediously boring relationship between a early love doesnt belong anywhere but drones on ...the book self centered and just a bit to smug for me it leads you to take his view and doesnt allow you to gather through and come to your own personal conclusion the only saving grace is the far too brief amazingly inspiring retelling of what the german government army mps people did to bring about negotiations ....the germans awe inspiring

other book just finished michael marshall the straw men /absolute page turner ...read enjoy, curse when you keep saying il just read 1 more chapter then b4 you know p pow youve read 12 and its 5 in the mornin

must add though the chase is better than the kill when it comes to this book the run up with the twists and turns fab end bit of a damp squib

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just read 'All About Me: Loving a Narcissist' for research to kick off a project.

The author is a bit of a fass who appears pissed at women that overlooked him for 'bad boys' for the first couple of chapters but it gets interesting when he gets into the psychology behind narcissism, how it affects relationships and how it's encouraged in our society.

It's a recent book so it references recent events and current public figures, was a good read and I caught some jokes from the case studies of some women. Some of the bruddas featured in this book are exerting some next control, (hold tight the brudda who convinced his Jewish gf that it made sense for her to cook him sausages).

Someone recommend me a light hearted book to read please.

gonna finally read bait 48 laws of power

speaking of which, just started properly reading sun tzu's art of war, its mad how these new wave strategic theory books are essentially a repackaged version of this 2000 year old document.

just about to start reading bury my heart at wounded knee as well, about the demise of the native american ppl.