Parental Phrases

Grafter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

Me: You keep pestering me to do my work thoughDad: Well maybe if you did some f*ck*ng work i wouldn't have toMe: *silent*Didn't really have phrases, i had "If I have to come up/over there you're going to be in trouble.Usually it would just be the sound of my dad walking up the stairs, it was enough to make me cry and look for somewhere to hide.

Me: You keep pestering me to do my work thoughDad: Well maybe if you did some f*ck*ng work i wouldn't have toMe: *silent*Didn't really have phrases, i had "If I have to come up/over there you're going to be in trouble.Usually it would just be the sound of my dad walking up the stairs, it was enough to make me cry and look for somewhere to hide.
lol@ u talkin like u dont still live at home

Guest Esquilax
lol@ u talkin like u dont still live at home
Where do you get that notion?I'm simply recanting memories just like everyone else.I was never hit as a child, so i apologise for the lack of physical violence in my childhood.d*ck.

Guest Smell Of Death
My mum cusses in Russian, so most the time I don't even understand what she saying.Typical stuff like (in a russian accent) "I'd like to zee how you cope when I'm not around""Where are you, you natural prostitute" :D When my full name gets mentioned, I know she is pissed off.
LMFAOwtfloool
post of the day. lmfao.
lmaothem everyones laughin tellin tales then u drop one that makes everyone stop and stare silently for a sec then laugh, momentsgood times

My mum cusses in Russian, so most the time I don't even understand what she saying.Typical stuff like (in a russian accent) "I'd like to zee how you cope when I'm not around""Where are you, you natural prostitute" :D When my full name gets mentioned, I know she is pissed off.
fsd#'v'x#cv/ \z/.\'wtf?! :D :D :D :D
I kinda get it now lol... natural prostitute... Ripster are u always on rd? LOOOL
:DShe just randomly dropped it when she left me a voicemail & ever since I've been hearing all sorts of names.

• 2 weeks later...

how can my bredrins mum drop 2 her 'U AH NOW BANNED FROM TURNIN ON DE LIGHT'i was in tearsmy got bars 4 days tho, 'u want a witness?''dirty slap or a clean 1, pick fast'1 i never understood tho, was 'reach home before i open my eyes'erm are u really jammin there with ur eyes closed?

U wanna reach (insert age)Yuh (lick) ears (lick) ah (lick) too (lick) hardU waan sumn tuh boutI remmebr when my dad jabbed me with a knife...but it hurtSo i got pissed and I sorta slashed him witht he fork in my handhe came itno my room alter and goes "ur guna f*ckign regret that"was a shock hes never been angry with a british accent....i was eating at the time I jsut felt eat didnt eat still(this was last friday)

U wanna reach (insert age)Yuh (lick) ears (lick) ah (lick) too (lick) hardU waan sumn tuh boutI remmebr when my dad jabbed me with a knife...but it hurtSo i got pissed and I sorta slashed him witht he fork in my handhe came itno my room alter and goes "ur guna f*ckign regret that"was a shock hes never been angry with a british accent....i was eating at the time I jsut felt eat didnt eat still(this was last friday)
yeeephe means business still

Please don't take me for one of the beans on this forum that looks up to you, your any hairy dog that would get a slap and a flem straight on your forehead if i happend to come across your hairy self on road.050914_gillettefusion_hmed.hmedium.jpgBARZ
:D dem lethal hates there wow

licks in tunes to syllables:DONT YOU E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-EVER, EVER DO THAT AGAIN? (final lick has no word)
yh my marg was on thatbut she remix the first bitdont you dont you dont you dont you dont you dont you i said dont you everrrrrrrrrrrrr
lol, the remixes were mad*the look*"Go on, say that again" with *the look*"dont make me tell you again""my idea of tidy and you're idea of tidy is twooo different things"I remember when i tried to run away from a few licks, managed to escape a few times, other attempts didnt go to well