Tescos to sell GTA IV on 25th

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I didnt think shops could just sell it early, I know Tescos are big but boy.
They cantTesco are actually pissed for life if they sell it before the 29th.
They have done it before, they dont care about fines. They are too big
Lol we'll see if they dont care about fines..IF THEY DO THO IM PIKIN IT UP LIKE NUFFIN. i kno most of the people in my tesco.. theyll llow a ting.

But I didnt think shops could just sell it early, I know Tescos are big but boy.
They cantTesco are actually pissed for life if they sell it before the 29th.
They have done it before, they dont care about fines. They are too big
Lol we'll see if they dont care about fines..IF THEY DO THO IM PIKIN IT UP LIKE NUFFIN. i kno most of the people in my tesco.. theyll llow a ting.
Come on, what fine could they do to hurt Tescos.They did it with Forza 2 and Halo 3, Asda done the same.

Tesco aint the only place u will be able to pick it up early. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. theres always other places to pick games up early, even if its on the '12 o clock, technically it IS the release dat' flex, i remember halo 3 coming out, went computer exchange to get it at 12 and game f*ck*ng open selling it aswell den next day i hear people went ASDA and got it at 12 aswell. Its gettin cut down on but shops dont care, i wouldnt either lol. Selling it before nuff other shops and only gettin some weak fine as a consequence, any shop would happily pay that sh*t to release the game early.

Tesco aint the only place u will be able to pick it up early. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. theres always other places to pick games up early, even if its on the '12 o clock, technically it IS the release dat' flex, i remember halo 3 coming out, went computer exchange to get it at 12 and game f*ck*ng open selling it aswell den next day i hear people went ASDA and got it at 12 aswell. Its gettin cut down on but shops dont care, i wouldnt either lol. Selling it before nuff other shops and only gettin some weak fine as a consequence, any shop would happily pay that sh*t to release the game early.
Only big chains though, not a lil gamestore could do that