ViP2 Scouting: Stars of the Future Thread

Kaiser

out of interest, wot do people think of bendtner, especially arsenal fans, i never hear arsenal fans talk about him much and wen i do its normally negative. what does everyone think of him. back on topic 4869250fae3f859ba16f0ed3cd636bb2.jpgNemeth and Simon, both of them31c5655834ed104facae2ea138e4f797.jpgGerardo brunaDont know how many people know but KEKO from athletico will be sick. dani pachecomikel san josei think walcott will do well

Guest Eduardo

Bendtner still has a lot to work on, even basic things like first touch, passing. He did score a few important goals last season though.I reckon Walcott will do very well next season.

Bendtner still has a lot to work on, even basic things like first touch, passing. He did score a few important goals last season though.I reckon Walcott will do very well next season.
seen. I dont think he's that bad (bendtner) just think he makes silly mistakes and some bad decisions. I cant see him being a world beater but can become a good striker though. Yeah i think walcott will do well in the future aswell starting next season, he's one of them players that no matter if he does well or not he will still get loads of stick and people will pick at little minor bad points to try and act like he isnt good. hope he does well.

DannyRose_L1.jpgDanny Rose:Incredible left foot, incredible cross. Only 17 years old, made the bench once this season for the senior team but will defintely feature more next season, especially in the early rounds of the Carling Cup. Highly rated by those in the England youth set up and a much greater buy from Leeds, from those in the know there, over what Lennon was.340x.jpgTomas Pekhart:If Berbatov were to go, likely, and Bent were to get sold as well, hopefully, we bring in another striker, Pekhart will feature alot, he has matured loads in the reserves and youth and is banging in goals for the Czech Under 21 team, 5 in 5, made his debut as a 17 year old. Great target man to have.
Tom is a f*ck*ng badman, i remember training with him a couple years ago and he has all the attributes and was f*ck*ng built like a full grown man
Was he different class compared to the rest of you man? (serious question btw)Theo Walcott :D New England Captain, MARK my words, ask tulse.11662.jpgBetter than Zidane ALREADY

seen. I dont think he's that bad (bendtner) just think he makes silly mistakes and some bad decisions. I cant see him being a world beater but can become a good striker though. Yeah i think walcott will do well in the future aswell starting next season, he's one of them players that no matter if he does well or not he will still get loads of stick and people will pick at little minor bad points to try and act like he isnt good. hope he does well.
Bendtner is alright, like Ed said still has alot of work to do.Now days with younger players, people expect far too much from such a young age. They may show glimpses of it here and there but they may not reach that potentional till the mid 20s when they peak. Theo has had an up and down, stop start career with us but since Febuary when the horrific Eduardo injury over-shadowed his display he has been ever improving showing the signs of a quality player. He just has to put up with the hype from the 2006 World Cup place which he never actually asked for. Just turned 19!Some of the Man Utd players mentionted I don't see making it outside of Foster.

• 3 years later...

Really hope Rafa gives some of the youngsters a chance. the buzz when a guy rises from the youth ranks into the full team outweighs a big signing in my opinion.

Tell me about it just watched some youth team games on the Liverpool channel which forced me into making a topic

Lauri Dalle Valle plays like Litmanen exactly like him hope he doesn't fall off looks like a potential star

My youth team and reserve team XI:

-----------------Bouzanis----------------

Darby---San Jose--------Huth------Insua

-------------Spearing----Plessis--------

-------Bruna----Ajdarevic-----Pacheco----

----------------Nemeth--------------

God bless Setanta and the Liverpool channel didn't know so much talent was around. If atleast 4 don't make it might aswell scrap the whole youth side

give_up.gif

THIS THREAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MAN SAID INSUA IS LIKE CARLOS

:lol: :lol:

Guest M12 Part 2

I've seen him play and he stood out by a mile. Apparently he was ready last year before he broke his leg. Guys inside the club are tipping him to accelerate past Rodwell quickly this year.

Ross Barkley. Everton. SNM

Cousin told me he is the best since Rooney but they said the same about Victor,Vaughan,Baxter

+ Rodwell

Plus being big for his age helps, but reminds me of Gerrard in the box to box mold

Will keep tabs on him but knowing Everton's luck with injuries he will get a chance around march/april hope he can step up got the size to

Guest M12 Part 2

Rodwell is at a crossroads. He's been tipped to smash it for too ling but keeps getting injured. I don't think hes improved that much in last couple years. A lot of players in his age group have gone past him. If he doesn't string the games together and improve he will end up a mid table level player instead of a top 4 one.

Picking out prospects is such a hard thing to do.

Not because it's hard to identify who's technically gifted, moreso, at 16-19, you can't really tell what their mentality is like.

Not really.

Only about 1 in 100000 make it at the top level.

You got guys who are technically gifted playing in Blue Square and Non League...

It's all about wether you have the body requirements and get spotted at the right time.

• Downvote 1