ViP2 Scouting: Stars of the Future Thread

Kaiser

marco_reus.jpg

Marco Reus

Fast, can run at defenders with both feet, technique is also notably good from what I've seen of him and as you can see from his goals/assists tally from last year he has got got good team and knows where the back of the net is

Came through Dortmund's academy but moved on as a pro to secure first team football

Another one of Germany's golden generation guy is quality a shame he has Ozil, Kroos, Marin, Muller, Gotze etc to compete with got 10 goals and 9 assists in 31 games last season

End of this season wouldn't be surprised to see one of the big German clubs snap him up

Going to try follow the German league a lot more then last year this time now, prefer it to Serie A at the moment

Hopefully him and Josh King can form an understanding and our scouts take note

• Upvote 1

Schrrle.jpg

Andre Schurrle

20 year old German striker moved from Mainz to Bayern Lev this summer for only like 7/8mill Euros which will turn out to be a bargain IMO

Got 15 goals in 34 games which is excellent return for his age. Reminds me of a Carlos Tevez running around outside the box and has a very good long shot aswell. Can run at defenders at a high speed aswel. Has a good football brain for his age aswell.

Hopefully he gets games and is given a chance in the CL

marco_reus.jpg

Marco Reus

Fast, can run at defenders with both feet, technique is also notably good from what I've seen of him and as you can see from his goals/assists tally from last year he has got got good team and knows where the back of the net is

Came through Dortmund's academy but moved on as a pro to secure first team football

Another one of Germany's golden generation guy is quality a shame he has Ozil, Kroos, Marin, Muller, Gotze etc to compete with got 10 goals and 9 assists in 31 games last season

End of this season wouldn't be surprised to see one of the big German clubs snap him up

Going to try follow the German league a lot more then last year this time now, prefer it to Serie A at the moment

Hopefully him and Josh King can form an understanding and our scouts take note

he is quality, really like monchengladbach they play some really exciting football.

the bundesliga is a great league, and reus is one of my favourite players good to see someone else knows about him.

Guest Portuguese

No world beaters are coming through

But

Rafinha/Gerard Deulofeu from Barca

James Rodriguez-Porto

Isco-Malaga

Casemiro-Sao Paulo

Buckley-Brighton

Gundogan-Dortmund

Jese-Real Madrid

Guest Portuguese

No world beaters are coming through

But

Rafinha/Gerard Deulofeu from Barca

James Rodriguez-Porto

Isco-Malaga

Casemiro-Sao Paulo

Buckley-Brighton

Gundogan-Dortmund

Jese-Real Madrid

Rafinha young brother of Thiago(Thiago says he is a better footballer than him. He would say that right?) 17 years old he is a number nine what I have seen he looks like a poacher.

Gerard 17 an out and out winger he is going to make it@Barca.

He has a lot of skill,technique,pace and also both footed.

James Rodriguez- he plays on both wings for Porto but IMO he is better coming off the right he has a wand of a left foot wouldn't be surprised if Falcao leaves Porto instead of buying a replacement they play Hulk through the middle so Rodriguez becomes a starter from the right.

Isco stolen from Valencia by Malaga this summer. Isco has a lot of vision he reminds me of David Silva.

Casemiro- goalscoring midfielder with technique I hear he is playing well in the U20 world cup(then again so is Portugal U20) had a bid from Roma rejected earlier in the summer.

Buckley- most talented footballer outside the Prem he can both wings can beat a man with ease. With the wingers England have currently I can safely say he will play for the national team.

Recently moved to Brighton for 1M pounds from Watford while most premiership teams were sleeping.

Gundogan- German/Turk in the Ozil mode he can play as a 6/8/10 but I doubt Klopp will use him as a 10 due to the fact he has Gotze/Kagawa at his disposal.

Jese- One of our own. We won't get to see him because of Mourinho hates youngsters I just have that feeling he will do a Mata.

Intelligent/technically superb,put it this way the best we have produce since Raul(well Raul was jacked when he was 14)

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

He won't which is a shame because he is good enough to be behind Benzema/Higuain in the pecking order but Jose prefers Adebayor

It doesn't matter because we are good when the FFP kicks in.

I posted an article explaining why but you was ghost at the time.

Luc Castaignos

castaignosintertelegraaf.jpg

Turns 19 in a couple weeks moved from Feyernood to Inter Milan this summer (hopefully if Eto leaves he is given a chance), although he has had a fair amount of game time in pre-season

Scored 15 goals in 34 games last season which was he 2nd season in the first team

6ft 2 striker and been likened to Henry the most although he doesn't like this comparison

Hes quick can dribble and take on a man and is ok at finishing but still very raw, once he bulks up and learns to use his frame better he is going to be a problem and if Inter get Forlan he will thrive learning from him

U17 Coach, Albert Stuivenberg, who chirped, “When the ball is played into the area, he cannot be stopped. He is so explosive. Luc is a real goal scorer.”

“His style of play has something in common with Henry. Some of his teammates have compared him to Henry,” he added.

Guest Portuguese

Luc Castaignos

Turns 19 in a couple weeks moved from Feyernood to Inter Milan this summer (hopefully if Eto leaves he is given a chance), although he has had a fair amount of game time in pre-season

Scored 15 goals in 34 games last season which was he 2nd season in the first team

6ft 2 striker and been likened to Henry the most although he doesn't like this comparison

Hes quick can dribble and take on a man and is ok at finishing but still very raw, once he bulks up and learns to use his frame better he is going to be a problem and if Inter get Forlan he will thrive learning from him

U17 Coach, Albert Stuivenberg, who chirped, “When the ball is played into the area, he cannot be stopped. He is so explosive. Luc is a real goal scorer.”

“His style of play has something in common with Henry. Some of his teammates have compared him to Henry,” he added.

Very raw.

I thought he would be composed like Kluivert!

Leroy Fer

leroy_fer.jpg

Another feyernoord gem

A 6ft 2 beast in CM, 21 years old and has been nicknamed the bouncer due to his large frame

Reminds me of Patrick Viera and is also in the Yaya Toure mould

Plays in a 3 man midfield, has good passing and good technique especially considering his height

IMO wont be long untill he is sold seeing as his contract expires next summer and is in the dutch squad

Although its been said he is not good at using his body weight enough but that will come with good coaching and experience

If he can reach his potential he will be a box to box BEAST

If he has a good season season see no reason why he cannot make the Euros squad the potential is there.

Guest Portuguese

I mentioned I thought he would be more composed like Kluivert.

Not once I mentioned finishing but really talking about in terms of a footballer.

I can safely say what I have seen and know there is no way this kid will turn out to be on the same level Kluivert was.

• 2 weeks later...

Luc Castaignos

posted this time ago but will post again

33lyydc.gif

dstrhtw

ht

UJ

M

UF

rthyrt

WJ

e

• 2 weeks later...