ViP2 Scouting: Stars of the Future Thread

Kaiser

Guest Diddybob

Really hope Rafa gives some of the youngsters a chance. the buzz when a guy rises from the youth ranks into the full team outweighs a big signing in my opinion.

Tell me about it just watched some youth team games on the Liverpool channel which forced me into making a topicLauri Dalle Valle plays like Litmanen exactly like him hope he doesn't fall off looks like a potential starMy youth team and reserve team XI:-----------------Bouzanis----------------Darby---San Jose--------Huth------Insua-------------Spearing----Plessis---------------Bruna----Ajdarevic-----Pacheco--------------------Nemeth--------------God bless Setanta and the Liverpool channel didn't know so much talent was around. If atleast 4 don't make it might aswell scrap the whole youth side

None of them made it

:lmao:

LOL

Nemeth would have made it if it wasn't for injuries.

Guest Diddybob

Ajdarevic was f*cking cold.

Pissed he didn't blow.

His tekk was next level, one of the most naturally talented players i've seen in our reserves, if he was coming through nowadays who knows.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Really hope Rafa gives some of the youngsters a chance. the buzz when a guy rises from the youth ranks into the full team outweighs a big signing in my opinion.

Tell me about it just watched some youth team games on the Liverpool channel which forced me into making a topicLauri Dalle Valle plays like Litmanen exactly like him hope he doesn't fall off looks like a potential starMy youth team and reserve team XI:-----------------Bouzanis----------------Darby---San Jose--------Huth------Insua-------------Spearing----Plessis---------------Bruna----Ajdarevic-----Pacheco--------------------Nemeth--------------God bless Setanta and the Liverpool channel didn't know so much talent was around. If atleast 4 don't make it might aswell scrap the whole youth side

33%?

No world beaters are coming through

But

Rafinha/Gerard Deulofeu from Barca

James Rodriguez-Porto

Isco-Malaga

Casemiro-Sao Paulo

Buckley-Brighton

Gundogan-Dortmund

Jese-Real Madrid

Rafinha young brother of Thiago(Thiago says he is a better footballer than him. He would say that right?) 17 years old he is a number nine what I have seen he looks like a poacher.

Gerard 17 an out and out winger he is going to make it@Barca.

He has a lot of skill,technique,pace and also both footed.

James Rodriguez- he plays on both wings for Porto but IMO he is better coming off the right he has a wand of a left foot wouldn't be surprised if Falcao leaves Porto instead of buying a replacement they play Hulk through the middle so Rodriguez becomes a starter from the right.

Isco stolen from Valencia by Malaga this summer. Isco has a lot of vision he reminds me of David Silva.

Casemiro- goalscoring midfielder with technique I hear he is playing well in the U20 world cup(then again so is Portugal U20) had a bid from Roma rejected earlier in the summer.

Buckley- most talented footballer outside the Prem he can both wings can beat a man with ease. With the wingers England have currently I can safely say he will play for the national team.

Recently moved to Brighton for 1M pounds from Watford while most premiership teams were sleeping.

Gundogan- German/Turk in the Ozil mode he can play as a 6/8/10 but I doubt Klopp will use him as a 10 due to the fact he has Gotze/Kagawa at his disposal.

Jese- One of our own. We won't get to see him because of Mourinho hates youngsters I just have that feeling he will do a Mata.

Intelligent/technically superb,put it this way the best we have produce since Raul(well Raul was jacked when he was 14)

Yeah 33% u autistic piece of shit