The stuff barbers spray after haircuts

Em Dott

So I bought a set of clippers as I'm going to start cutting my hair myself now.I'm pretty sure you don't need it, but that stuff barbers spray after cutting you that stings, do I need it considering I'm not shaping up my head myself and I'm only doing a no.1, not skin?And if I do need it, here can I get it from?I was figuring I'm going barbers to get a shape up and then they'll spray it on as I thought it was only for when hair gets cut to skin level.

Pashana aint disinfectant, pashana is just the smell.Most barbers mix 1/4 surgical spirit 3/4 with pashana.U can get surgical spirit from any chemist cheap
But what I want to know is if I need it.No. 1 all over, and I'm not shaping up my hair myself. I'm going to the barbers for that. I can't imagine I do, but I just want it confirmed. I was actually waiting for you to post in here.

So I bought a set of clippers as I'm going to start cutting my hair myself now.I'm pretty sure you don't need it, but that stuff barbers spray after cutting you that stings, do I need it considering I'm not shaping up my head myself and I'm only doing a no.1, not skin?And if I do need it, here can I get it from?I was figuring I'm going barbers to get a shape up and then they'll spray it on as I thought it was only for when hair gets cut to skin level.
ALL YOU NEED IS TISSUE & DETOL!SORTED

Only for a shape up, dont bother if ur doing grade 1
Thanks, it was as i thought.And tronics, not the sheen, the disinfectant they spray after shaping your head. The oen that stings. It's after that they spray the sheen.

Buy it from a afro hair shop that are owned by nigger hating asians.
Was thinking about this the other day.How come most of the afro-carribean hair shops are owned by asians??WTF?
Because they generally have the money to set them up and have spotted opportunities to make profit. Hence why they tend to be in areas where black people make up a large population, or are near to areas where black people make up the areas.When I bought the clippers in Totty, I went to Mr. Klass as I heard it was a Ghanaian owned shop, and I wanted to support them. So why is it when I went in there I saw an Asian man serving me, and a small alcove in teh back where black women were doing hair. Some small shack rammed out. Come like a sweatshop.