What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Nice, love a criss pair of boating shoes on a gent.Lol wait for the bargain of the century.......£400for ALL of them. And if you know about them bags, you know that doesn't even cover the cost of the big one originally. Truesay they are an older style though.
dun knowvery good, well worth 4 bills for them, i take it your going to be keeping all 3 of them?

Diesel sample sale?!?!Why do I hear these things AFTER its done? THE f*ck?Dun know the Lacoste Deck Shoe gang in full effect. Oww.
Invite only thing as well. I should have really bought some menswear to shot, but I was being selfish!Jeans were like £20.
Was it in a warehouse or a normal outlet?
Nah was in some place near Euston, like a hall. I think they just rented the place out.
its there headoffice arounfd the corner . . .know a few heads in HO and stores aswell . . . good brand but allow payin for full price diesel stuff . . .

Diesel sample sale?!?!Why do I hear these things AFTER its done? THE f*ck?Dun know the Lacoste Deck Shoe gang in full effect. Oww.
Invite only thing as well. I should have really bought some menswear to shot, but I was being selfish!Jeans were like £20.
Was it in a warehouse or a normal outlet?
Nah was in some place near Euston, like a hall. I think they just rented the place out.
its there headoffice arounfd the corner . . .know a few heads in HO and stores aswell . . . good brand but allow payin for full price diesel stuff . . .
Nah it weren't in the actual HO. Was in a place called the Camden Centre close by.Yh I just looked at their website and saw a dress for 120 that I got for like 15...more my price regions!

Nice, love a criss pair of boating shoes on a gent.Lol wait for the bargain of the century.......£400for ALL of them. And if you know about them bags, you know that doesn't even cover the cost of the big one originally. Truesay they are an older style though.
dun knowvery good, well worth 4 bills for them, i take it your going to be keeping all 3 of them?
Yessir. :D

jus been on facebook chat to one girl i was seein a few years ago and she at uni in NY and i asked her to get me some crooks stuff.showed her the site and she was like rehh ure ballin now lol...furthermore she went on to say she had no idea who thes crooks people r and why the hell am i payin 40 bucks for a tee lol....i wished there was a plainface on that chat thingy lol..these americans wud cut their eyes out if they saw the prices we pay for clothes here

So happs, remember i said i loved off the old Mulberry Scotch Grain stuff...went to the sample sale today . They had a nice little Scotch grain corner...p3005082056ky9.jpgp300508205601wy6.jpgp3005082057ln0.jpg
Noiiiiice. No. 1 = yum. See how you were lambasting A/X .. got a few nice dresses in there .. but they can sit down with them prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
pLEVI1-4901394t500x607.jpgi like this
really?
lool u no missbee would still say the same thing in reall life if smaddy was wearing that
lol ha ha i so wouldn't. i was merely asking if she is really likes it. i'm not very good at detecting e-sarcasm..@ the facilitator: yes i'm a girl lol what makes you wonder?? unfortunately i'm not very good at acting as anyone else but me

Guest WAVE MACHINE
pLEVI1-4901394t500x607.jpgi like this
really?
lool u no missbee would still say the same thing in reall life if smaddy was wearing that
i thought the same thing when i saw it still...them dress senses there.