What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

2972179102_3c2b1cacd2_o.jpg2971335733_d57931dffe_o.jpg2971335553_13d618ffd6_o.jpgrevs that down jacket looks sick, been looking for something like that for agessssss. whats the retail?
nice stuff Tron, especially the black one. Did you get them for US retail? The online shop has been looking healthy stockwise for awhile but i have no idea on how to go about ordering from there. Any tips would be appreciated.I got the down jacket from the Uniqlo where the old JD used to be on Oxford st. It wasn't in any of the other stores. Retail was £60 in black or brown.

who here owns a pair of nudie jeans or edwin jeansare they worth spending the money on? im looking to get some differnt jean brands in my wardrobe in the next month or so, liked the look of both brands for over a year now dispite never buying a pair, so help would be appreciated
I own nudie jeans. They are nice plus not too bait.Be careful when you're buying them though, got a lot of slim fit styles.
I own edwin jeans. personally i love them. Im not big on the jeans scene so dunno if its all jeans but I found edwin ones to be real nice think denim none of that cheap sh*t.

2972179102_3c2b1cacd2_o.jpg2971335733_d57931dffe_o.jpg2971335553_13d618ffd6_o.jpgrevs that down jacket looks sick, been looking for something like that for agessssss. whats the retail?
nice stuff Tron, especially the black one. Did you get them for US retail? The online shop has been looking healthy stockwise for awhile but i have no idea on how to go about ordering from there. Any tips would be appreciated.I got the down jacket from the Uniqlo where the old JD used to be on Oxford st. It wasn't in any of the other stores. Retail was £60 in black or brown.
got the coach jacket from a friend but amo te on super future does NY pick ups for very good good price.safe on the Uniqlo joint, been looking for something like that for some time now. Hopefully they still have my size.

haven't put anything in here for awhile. So some winter stuff from recentMishka bobble hatSupreme BeanieCrooks Snap BackUniqlo Down JacketUniqlo cardiganpa250554ir0.jpg
adfgd#a#a#fr#yt]ytr#hg#hfh#ghf#g#LMFAOOO
gl'fg'w]w]w]w]ww]df;d'f;'f;'''f'ff
kvjhblk...ppl;l]p]ml;'l~;l[[[[[[l;cant breathe
i dont get it.
i don't either :confused:

haven't put anything in here for awhile. So some winter stuff from recentMishka bobble hatSupreme BeanieCrooks Snap BackUniqlo Down JacketUniqlo cardiganpa250554ir0.jpg
tregbtrfgbrtq3ghn\jurtOn a side note this revs guy must look like a hobo walking on road. my ute nuh know fashion.

tregbtrfgbrtq3ghn\jurtOn a side note this revs guy must look like a hobo walking on road. my ute nuh know fashion.
bless me with your wisdom wise one since your soujah boy swag is off the charts. All gas no substance, lol.

bless me with your wisdom wise one since your soujah boy swag is off the charts. All gas no substance, lol.
bruv you chinese..being chinese= swaggerlessnot even a Nef ting, but what china man have u seen with swagger?

bruv you chinese..being chinese= swaggerlessnot even a Nef ting, but what china man have u seen with swagger?
and with this post i just remembered you said were 27