What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

cannot beleive the rags claming to be riches u lot have been posting, and then they slated me cos i just happened to mention one fcuk jacket :lol: as if thats the only store i went to. anyways its all about westfield next week. will check the place out all next week. apparently u cant see all shops in one day..so will spend few days and see whats up. mans bruk right now still.. but nxt month's invoices are looking very good. there shd be a westfield topic anyways.

LOL AT GOIN WESTFIELDS IN THE FIRST WEEKPLACE WILL BE A ZOONO BURGER KING OR KFC SMH... MITE AS WELL SAY NO BLACKS ALLOWED INSIDE
yeh tru ill wait. specially as ur gonna get them guru maharaj bud buds with their skinny jeans all over the place spreading TB. will wait bout 3 weeks

Guest luckstar
LOL AT GOIN WESTFIELDS IN THE FIRST WEEKPLACE WILL BE A ZOONO BURGER KING OR KFC SMH... MITE AS WELL SAY NO BLACKS ALLOWED INSIDE
yeh tru ill wait. specially as ur gonna get them guru maharaj bud buds with their skinny jeans all over the place spreading TB. will wait bout 3 weeks
WAT ON EARTH IS A GURU MAHARAK BUD BUD WITH SKINNY JEANSARE U EVEN SPEAKIN ENGLISH SON ?

Guest Logster

Had THE most unsuccessful shopping trip ever today.Dragged myself all the way to west end and actually struggled to find something to buy.How can I come home with one measly skirt and a nail varnish. FFS.