What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

lol your some weirdo still

you dont exist like the boogey man or tooth fairy

Cool so if that's the case and 'i don't exist'

Why doesn't Juan Carlos come to the adress & bait me up on VIP2 it's 2010 u prick he can post a pic of showing himself at the location if he got the balls to go there and show himself there

I'm not real yet i'm telling man i'll drop him my phione number

LMAO

OMG nobody cares enough Jesus H Christ

You're so hype why ru begging for beef?

Cos i don't like pussyholes who chat sh*t

People like Infamous piss me off this yute was going on like he a somebody he begged it with me a while aho saying he can hook me up with a lil somethin so i said why not so he PM's me saying in a few month's he'll have the thing so i said cool what's ya phone number & he says 'he lost his sim card' and he'll gimme his number wen he gets a new one so i said ok and ask him wat endz he from he says Golders Green, Hendon & Edware

Come a few month's i ask him wats up and he starts ignoring me on here

And this Ethopian has the nerve to say 'i don't exist'

Then man starts claiming Grahame Park Estate as his endz & Brent boroughj

Since wen has GP been in Brent anyway???

LMAO

thts the same american pic as b4 uve jus try change the size to make us think its different.

Define an American pic u prick?

I've posted a lotta pics of myself on here and can post more if u want??

And all u gonna say is that's an 'American' which is bullshit u can't look American that's just a nationality and anyone with common sense can see i look of Polish descent

Secondly Juan Carlos has the address, has seen my boat & will get my mobile number if he on it

So why won't your boy come through? if i'm so fake why doesn't he come through and expose me?????????

That's the million pound question i'm apparently fake & not real or not road i'm this i'm that

WHY NOT JUST COME THROUGH & SEE WATS GOOD?

And u predicatable Briscoe i remember bac in the day u was telling all the Norf West man like Shiesty, Titan etc that u gonna get my address from the owner of this message board and asked them to come see me on some beef thing u actually made a topic but none of them guy's responded

Now i gave your homeboy an address to see me at, he seen my pic so why won't he come?

That's the million pound question i'm apparently fake & not real or not road i'm this i'm that

WHY NOT JUST COME THROUGH & SEE WATS GOOD?

And u predicatable Briscoe i remember bac in the day u was telling all the Norf West man like Shiesty, Titan etc that u gonna get my address from the owner of this message board and asked them to come see me on some beef thing u actually made a topic but none of them guy's responded

Now i gave your homeboy an address to see me at, he seen my pic so why won't he come?

lol at pretending i make topics on u.

washed.

THE PIC IS IN AN AMERICA HOUSE. AND UVE ONLY EVER UPPED TWO PICS. JUS BECAUSE U UP THE SAME ONES NUMEROUS TIMES DONT THINK WE CAN BE FOOLED INTO THINKIN THEY ARE DIFFERENT PICS.

now leave me alone u degenerate

How is it an American house u fukin retard? u can barley see the house u prick that's a normal house in London why is it only u are the one that says these things why has no one else on here said dumb things like i look American? seem's like u playing those mind games of changing the subject about me calling u pussys out to link up on road u lie so much i just can't ever take u serious i remember u said u was in Willesden & Killie atleast once a week

I've posted about 4 different pics of myself on here one with the blue bandana over my head, one with my brother and other with one of my guy's and that one

ffbvp1.jpg

Come thru d*ckhead

swear this polow was exposed a couple of weeks ago? why you coming back, think we forgot?

ban him.

I've never been exposed

Briscie claims i'm an alias of Roscoe

I just wanna see where the so called proof is?

I wanna see a Mod show I.P. addresses funny how no Mod aside from Briscoe has made thia accusation why ain't the other Mod's/Admin on here making these allegations?

Juan Carlos posted a pic of a Chinese claiming it's me lol?

I could post a pic of a Somalian & claim it's Juan Carlos but that doesn't mean sh*t unless there is proof that shows it's him

& and me & Roscoe come on this board & the same time how can that be possible for us to be here at the same time but be the same person our proxy/I.P. address would have to be identical? yet no Mod has ever said we have the same proxy/I.P. adress

You need to use ya brain and see these man are playing games

ordered this to see how it fits.

have a feeling ill be sending it back the next day but we'll see

so hard to find a nice smart peacoat with a good fit

image4xl.jpgimage1xl.jpg

Very tight fit. Almost too tight.

Like the general cut but I'm in two minds about the writing on the shoulder.

Will probably use for casual wear and get something else for smarter occassions.

i had a really smart grey jasper conran pea coat from deb's 2 years ago

perfect fit, not too tight but not baggy, just nicely fitted over your work suit

shame i got rid of that now thinking about it, you either find the wool is sh*t quality or theres 2 much detail going on or the fit isnt right ^_)