What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest PROFIT2
Who bought the Air Protection Utitlity jacket for £20 on sale?do they do that in store I wanna try it on firstBut yeah that's a nuts price
you talking about uniqlo

Who bought the Air Protection Utitlity jacket for £20 on sale?do they do that in store I wanna try it on firstBut yeah that's a nuts price
you talking about uniqlo
YHYHAND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE RICHARDSON TEE'S HAVE COME OUT IN ENGLAND YET?

Guest PROFIT2
you talking about uniqlo
YHYHAND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE RICHARDSON TEE'S HAVE COME OUT IN ENGLAND YET?
my boys got it in red i think, pretty sure you canbare sh*t on sale right now in there...and yeah the tees have come out but im not feelin them tbh£12.50 aint bad though i guess some are quite descent just not mewhen it comes to those type of shops quality wiseuniqlo>>>>>topman/h&m/primark etc

no one has even mentioned anything worth posting
that doesnt make sense in my head what do you mean?come kick start this bitch revs.
well i'm at workbut i doubt anyone really wants to see peoples plain Uniqlo, Topman etc gear.I'll post up some streetwear tees, jackets that i have lying around later on tonight depending on what time i get back.

Guest PROFIT2
no one has even mentioned anything worth posting
that doesnt make sense in my head what do you mean?come kick start this bitch revs.
well i'm at workbut i doubt anyone really wants to see peoples plain Uniqlo, Topman etc gear.I'll post up some streetwear tees, jackets that i have lying around later on tonight depending on what time i get back.
lmao nah not the plain sh*t up some of your hawai exsclusives...i'll take some pic's of some of my tee's tonight.

Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.
DONTTTTTTT DO IT.I had a pair, felt like i was an extra in Aladdin.
Lol I could imagineI want a pair of fisherman trousers thoBut i've looked on various websites and they all baggy at the bottom i want them to come in at the bottom like scrunchies (if u get what I mean)Helen you are NOT serious tho you want THESEhttp://www.emantra.biz/popup_image.php?pID=252 :D Lol swear the crutch area goes past your knees lolI want these http://www.emantra.biz/popup_image.php?pID=92That f*ckerie at the top will get adjusted tho

The only had XL which I knew would be too big so bought another coat from them instead. One double breasted trenchcoat, reduced from £50 to £20. Added some other random stuff like one cardigan, cashmere jumper and used a healthy 20% off code that I found on HUKD.